Chapter Thirteen

Yaszy Mancini

Ace had a meeting to go to so, I was alone at the White House with Fitz and Mellie. Fitz also found Lucifer, who was in juvenile jail and sent men to get him.

I honestly was nervous about seeing him after so many years of not seeing him. "Honey, are you alright?" I heard Mellie's voice, and I broke out of the trance I was in.

I looked over at him and nodded my head. "I was just thinking about Lucifer." I said and they nodded their heads.

"They should be here soon." Fitz said which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"How?" I asked confused.

"After you left yesterday, my men confirmed that it was him and went to get him yesterday." Fitz said and I nodded my head.

"How about until he gets here I take you around the White House and give you a tour because I can tell you're nervous." Mellie said and I smiled slightly and nodded my head again.

She and I stood up, walked out of the oval and she started giving me a tour of the White House.

"And this is Cyrus Beene's office. He is Fitz's chief of staff." Mellie said, knocked on the door and opened it.

"Mellie, how can I help you?" I heard a voice come from the office.

"I wanted to introduce you to Yaszy Mancini." Mellie said.

"Why didn't you bring her sooner, bring her in." I heard and Mellie turned to look at me.

I walked through the door and saw a man sitting at the desk. "Oh, Mellie you were correct, she's adorable." Cyrus said and a small smile formed on my lips.

He stood up from the chair and walked in front of me, holding his hand out which I shook. "I'm Cyrus." He said.

"Yaszy." I said and a smile formed on his face.

"I heard Fitz found your brother. Are you excited to see him?" Cyrus asked and I chuckled nervously.

"She's nervous." Mellie said while grabbing my hand and giving it a small squeeze.

"Would you like a drink? You look like a drinker." Cyrus asked and I let out a small laugh.

"I do drink but I'm good, thanks for the offer though." I said and he smiled.

There was a knock on the door and then Tom peeked his head in. "He's here." He said while looking at me and I nodded my head.

Mellie walked out while still holding my hand and we walked back to the oval, I could feel my anxiety rising. Mellie and I walked into the oval and immediately saw Fitz leaning against the desk.

"Cyrus didn't come with you two?" Fitz asked and Mellie shook her head.

"I'm right here, sir." I heard behind me and turned to see Cyrus closing the door.

Cyrus walked past while patting my shoulder and stood by Fitz. "Sweetheart, say hi to your twin." Fitz said and pointed to the couch.