Chapter Eight

Yaszy Mancini

We arrived at the mall and Katherine immediately dragged me away from Ace to go shopping with her, we were in the Nike store then I noticed she was looking at a pair of shoes with her back towards me.

I slowly backed up and once I was close to the door, I turned around then walked out of the store. I walked down to the candy shop and walked inside then headed over to the big bag of gummy bears, grabbed them.

I walked up to the cashier and placed the gummy bears on the counter then she scanned the bag. "13.58, Is your total." She said.

I pulled out my credit card and payed for the gummy bears. "Is there any chance you can tape the receipt to the bag?" I asked the cashier.

"Of course, I can." She said and grabbed a roll of tape then ripped off a small piece, taped the receipt to the bag for me.

"Thank you." I said and grabbed the gummy bears then walked out of the store.

I walked down to the store that Katherine was in and entered back into the store then looked for her. I found her looking at a pair of white Nike's and I walked over to her causing her to turn, look at me.

"That's where you ran to?" She asked and I nodded my head, sat down.

I ripped open the gummy bears and stuffed my mouth with them. Katherine glanced over and broke into laughter when she saw my cheeks.

"You look like a fucking chipmunk." She said while holding her stomach and pointing at me with her pointer finger.

I laughed with the gummy bears in my mouth causing one to fly out which made Katherine laugh harder. "Shots fired." She says then proceeds to laugh.

I chewed the gummy bears then swallowed them and laughed along with her. "I didn't mean to do that." I said and she shook her head at me.

She finally stopped laughing and I went back to munching on gummy bears while she was looking at shoes.

"I'm gonna go down to FishBone quick and see if they have the light purple converses I been wanting." I said once I swallowed the gummy bears that I had in my mouth.

"I'll come with because I want the blue ones." She said and the two of us walked out of the Nike store then walked down to FishBone.

I immediately saw one in the window causing me to rush over to it, pick it up and see if they have my size which they did.

I grabbed the shoe and walked over to the cashier, handed it to him. "What's your size?" He asked.

"Nine and a half." I said and he walked into the back of the store.

I grabbed a small handful of gummy bears and shoved them in my mouth then watched Katherine walk over to me. "You freaking chipmunk, I swear." She said while shaking her head.

I held up my middle finger and she looked around then back to me. "Bitch, I know you are not flicking me off." She said and I held it up again.

"I am." I said once the swallowed the gummy bears.

The guy walked out with a box in his hand and handed me the box then walked back into the back because of Katherine.

ObsessedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara