Chapter Eleven

Yaszy Mancini

I woke up but kept my eyes closed when I felt fingertips gently run across the scar on the back of my neck, realized it was Ace.

I didn't know how to feel about him touching it, so I just did what I felt was right and let him rub his fingertips against it.

My mind drifted away from him and went straight to Lucifer. Ever since the day my biological parents told me they killed him, I always had a gut feeling that he wasn't dead.

We were nine years old when our parents supposedly killed Lucifer and I have a photographic memory, remember that day clear as day.

When I turned thirteen, that was when I was supposed to be killed but I decided it was time to fight back which I did and got myself out of that situation.

"Angel, what are you thinking about?" I heard Ace's voice and concerned was laced in his voice.

I snapped out of the trance I was in and looked back at him, furrowed my eyebrows. "I can feel anger radiating off of you?" He said.

"Your body does what mine does. Your body radiates dark energy into the air causing the energy around you to go dark." He added while caressing my cheek.

"I was just thinking about Lucifer, that's all." I said, climbed out of my bed, then walked into my closet.

I searched through my clothes trying to find the perfect outfit for today and I finally found one.

I walked out of my closet and Ace was already dressed, sitting in the chair at my desk looking through my sketchbooks

I walked out of my closet and Ace was already dressed, sitting in the chair at my desk looking through my sketchbooks. When he heard my footsteps come out of the closet, he turned the chair to look at me.

"Did you draw these?" He asked while holding my sketchbooks up and I nodded my head.

I placed my clothes down on the bed then walked over to my desk and grabbed my keys, and unlocked the big desk drawer. I grabbed the sketchbook that I drew Lucifer in, handed it to him.

He opened it and then looked up at me. "You guys are definitely twins." He said and I nodded my head.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said and he placed down the sketchbooks then stood up.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, I laid my head on his chest. "I'll be right here if you need anything." He said and I nodded my head.

I lifted my head to look up at him and said, "After I get a shower, do you want to come to the white house with me when I go?"