Chapter Fourteen

Yaszy Mancini

I arrived at the mall, parked the car and we got out of my car then walked to the entrance. We entered the mall and immediately went into a clothing store.

He started picking out clothes and holding them up against him. I saw what he had picked out and laughed making him turn around confused.

"Those don't match." I said and he placed them back from where he got them from.

"Then help me." He said and I chuckled then walked over to him.

I grabbed a pair of jeans and a shirt that matched them and held them up against him. "Now that matches." I said.

I held them while grabbing out clothes, and handing them to him which he held up against himself.

I grabbed them from him and tossed them on my arm. We shopped for a little bit until my arm couldn't hold anymore, walked to the counter then Lucifer placed the clothes on the counter.

The man scanned the tags and then placed the clothes in bags. I pulled out my phone and opened my wallet case, and pulled out my credit card.

I paid for the clothes and Lucifer grabbed the bags, we walked out of the store then walked to a different store and did the same thing. After paying for the clothes, we walked out of the store that we were in and walked to a different store.

When we walked in, a man walked out and he looked like Lucifer and I which made me furrow my eyebrows. Lucifer didn't see the man which I was glad about because I just got him back and I was probably over thinking about it.

Lucifer picked out clothes, held them up against him and they actually matched which brought a smile to my face. "Does this match?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He handed them to me and I placed them on my arm, he continued picking out clothes until my arm was about to give out. I paid for the clothes and we walked out and walked into a shoe store.

"Get three pairs of shoes for now." I said and his eyes widened.

"Three? I'm good with one pair." He said, I shook my head.

"Get three pairs and use this to pay for it." I said, while handing him my credit card.

"Why are you handing me that?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I'm going to go get you a phone while you pick out shoes." I said and he nodded his head while grabbing the credit card.

"I'll be back okay." I said again and he nodded his head again.

I walked out feeling nervous about leaving him alone and I walked to the escalator, stepped on it. When it reached the top, I stepped off and headed to the phone store.

I walked in the store and immediately saw Mom which made me confused. "Mom?" I said and she turned around.

"Where's Lucifer?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Looking at shoes." I said.

"Go back to him, I got his phone." I said and nodded my head then walked out, headed back to Lucifer.