Chapter Fifteen

Yaszy Mancini

Lucifer, Ace and I woke up this morning, got dressed then headed to the garage for Lucifer's car. When we arrived at the garage Ace and Lucifer got out, went to retrieve his car while I headed to the white house.

I arrived at the white house and parked my car then slid out of the driver side, headed to the gates. When I reached the gates, the guards moved to the side to let me through.

I made my way to the entrance of the building and stopped when I heard my name which caused me to turn to see Cyrus.

"Sweetheart, are you here to see Fitz and Mellie?" He asked and I nodded my head. "How about I take you?" He asked again, I smiled slightly and nodded my head again.

He stood up from the bench that he was sitting on and we walked to the entrance of the white house. We walked inside the building and made our way to the oval.

"The president is in a meeting, sir. She's welcome to wait out here until he's done." The secretary said.

"What meeting Lauren?" Cyrus asked and I scratched the back of my head, looked over at the guard standing by the door and he pointed his hand at the chair.

I gave him a soft smile and walked over then sat down in the chair. "I can't say, sir." Lauren said.

Cyrus angrily walked away and I scratched the back of my head again. The door opened and a man walked out, when he saw me his eyes widened.

"Hi there, I'm Jake Ballard." He said and held his hand out.

"Yaszy." I said while standing up then shook his hand.

"Sweetheart, what brings you to the white house?" I heard Fitz which made me turn my head.

"I was hoping to hang with mellie if I can." I said and Fitz smiled.

"Of course, I'll have Tom take you to her." He said and I nodded my head.

We walked through the oval to the other door and Fitz opened the door. "Tom, can you take Yaszy to the residence where Mellie is?" Fitz asked.

"Of course, sir." Tom said, Fitz stepped to the side to let me walk out and I followed Tom to the residence.

We reached the residence and Tom opened a door that revealed a living room. "Ma'am, Ms. Mancini is here to see you." Tom said.

"Oh! let her in." I heard Mellie's voice and he stepped to the side, I walked in.

Mellie stood up from the couch that she was sitting on and walked up then wrapped her arms around me causing me to do the same.

"How are you, honey?" She asked.

"Good, I figured I would come here since Lucifer is hanging out with Ace." I said and she pulled away from the hug, a smile was on her face.

"How about you and I go play a little bit of bowling?" She said and I nodded my head.

••••

Mellie and I were tied in bowling, we had a couple of drinks which made playing bowling a shit ton more fun. "Honey, one of us needs to break the tie." Mellie said and her words came out slurred.