1. The 'coco'

Author pov:

The soothing cool breeze indicated that summer had arrived. The birds' joyful chirping added to the serene atmosphere, and the calmness of the dawn brought a ray of hope for a new morning. But that wasn't for everyone.

A girl was trembling continuously in her sleep accompanied by heavy breathing. Sweating profusely she was murmuring something but suddenly with a loud shriek she woke up while tears was continuously flowing from her beautiful ocean blue orbs. She's none than the female protagonist, ISHAANI CHOWDHURY.

ISHAANI'S POV:

Red.

Everything is Red.

Why am i here again?

The same place which took everything away from me. The same place where I lost my soul. How come I even be here again? After 14 years. How's this even possible?

Suddenly a loud scream echoed in the area along with some sadistic laughs.

The same scream, the same laugh.

I know them!

Yes they are the same!

No, no no. This can't happen again.

They are coming close. Their laughs are getting nearer.

It's suffocating. No please save me. Please save me from them .. they are coming.. please!

"NO".with a loud scream I sat on my bed. It's a familiar room. It's my room. That means it was another nightmare from the past. But why am I getting the same nightmare again after 14 years? It stopped two years after the incident but why now again?

"No Ishaani, nothing will happen. Due to work load and stress, it's happening again." I said to myself more like comforting myself. I know it won't work but still I have to do that because I can't ask my mom to comfort me right now. I can still feel myself trembling while the pillow is soked with my tears. Just then I was about to sleep again my phone buzzed indicating that someone is calling.

It's freaking 4 in the morning. Why do I always get calls at weird times?

Glancing the caller ID I picked up the call with a sigh to hear a familiar voice of a female.

"Bitchuuuuuu", as expected! it's my one and only dumbass best friend Avantika who doesn't has a simple knowledge of time.

"What now?"

"Bitchuuuuuu I'm coming to Kolkata."

"Again? Uggh when is the flight"

"Around 5 am i guess"

"Why do you always choose weird times to travel?"

"I don't know I was just missing you in the afternoon so I booked the earliest flight I can"

"You can come later though. I have to waste my precious sleep on you now" I said with a bored tone.

"Come fast bitchuuuuuu I'll wait"
With that the freak hung up.

This girl comes to Kolkata from Mumbai every week just because she missed me. I'm not complaining though but she needs to spend some times with her family too.

I rose up from my bed lazily to do my 'early Morning' routine. Stepping into the bathtub i decided to take a short nap for 15 minutes. I have plenty of times right? I won't be late if I dozed off for 15 mins? Without giving it much thought I went to my dream land for a short period of time.