6. Murderer?

"Tere hone se hi mera hona hai
Tujhko khona jaise khudko khona
Tu jo hai toh main hoon
Yun jo hai toh main hoon"

♡───────●❀●───────♡

ISHAANI'S POV:

I was talking to my secretary Mrs. Dutta on the phone about the meeting regarding our new product which was supposed to be held today but due to the family gathering I had to cancel it.

As today Sneha Di and her family are coming to our house so I did not go to office.

"Ma'am when should I reschedule the meeting then?" My secretary asked from the opposite side.

"Tomorrow, sharp at 8;30 a.m. and the the product development team must be there on time as we are going to collaborate with an international company for the first time so this meeting is really important" I said strictly.

"Ok ma'am". With that I cut the call.

When I first got the offer for this international collaboration I was over the moon. Although I created 'SMRITI' two years back but we never collaborated with any brand or company outside the country. My main focus was to expand this brand all over the country so I never really thought or care about any international collaboration. So when I first heard this news, I was in absolute shock. Finally the heard work paid off not only mine but all the employees who gave their entirely for this company from the day one.

'SMRITI' isn't just a brand for me, it's an emotion. It's my dida's (grandma) last memory. My dida, Smritibala Chowdhury, used create her own cosmetic and other skincare products by herself with the help of herbals. She wrote all these procedures in a diary. And after her demise my grandpa gave me the book as I was the closest person to her after my grandfather.

I wanted to cherish her memory through her creations so after my graduation I decided to open a cosmetic brand with the help of my grandfather and named it after my grandmother 'SMRITI'.

When I was completing the pending works, someone suddenly barged into my room making me startled.

"They have came let's go" Ishwari and Avantika said with the same time and dragged me by my both hands.

"Arrey let me complete the work" I said with a irritated expression.

"Sara din bas Kam Kam Kam, kabhi humare sath bhi to time spent Kia kar" avy spoke narrowing her eyes.

"I spent whole day yesterday with you all even today I am at home too" i said with a scoff.

"Haa Ghar reh ke bhi to tujhe bas Kam hi karna hai isse accha to tu office hi chali jati." Avy stated with a huff.

"Let's leave her avy dii, she doesn't know anything without work" ishwari spoke while glaring at me and went away with Avantika leaving me alone at the hallway.

Well, I can still hear them. They are undoubtedly too loud.

"Don't put too much pressure on your  brain Mio amore" a deep voice whispered in my ear.

" Whoaa, what the fuck are you doing behind me?" I yelled clutching my Saturn pendent.

"Tch tch bad manners amore mio, cursing doesn't suit on your pretty mouth" Rudransh said dangerously coming closer to me while I was stepping back slowly until my back hit the wall.

I take a look on his appearance, black shirt tucked in grey pants while the sleeves were rolled up till his elbows. Not bad. The fuck are you thinking ishaani?