colors of love ( part 2)

Love me at my lowest
I'll love you when you're barely holding on
Lighting up the darkness
I can be a shoulder
when you're not strong❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

SNEHA'S POV :

Before I could decipher what it meant he carried me in bridal style and made me sit infront of the mirror of vanity table.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, chérie. I want you to see how fucking-ly I'm gonna buried myself deep inside you that the one and only name you'll be remember is mine."

He whispered in my ear maintaining the eye contact with me through the mirror.

Suddenly I'm feeling too shy to maintain the eye contact with him and as a result i close my eyes tightly due to the sudden heat which crawled upto my cheeks making it pink in color.

"Aww, where's my bold kitten, huh? Who was saying something about getting the pleasure from other if I don't provide her with.
If you ever dare to do this kind of stunts, I'll burn them alive after cutting their dicks and fuck the brain out of you infront of their ashes"

He chuckled dryly and sucked my sweet spot gently on my neck. I threw my head back on his shoulder and moaned loudly.

Suddenly he bent me on the table while my ass was high on the air infront of his hungry eyes and my face was just a inch away from the mirror.

"What-ahhh" he spanked me harshly on my both ass cheek.

"The fuck are you-Ahh"

He spanked me again but this time on my vagina.

"As I said love, no cursing infront of me"

"Open the left drawer and you'll see a pack of Oreo there. Lick off the cream of each biscuits. Till then I'll have my own sweet desert, which is inbetween your legs. If I make you cum before you finish your task, then be ready for the punishment love"

What the fuck did he just say? Are we playing some sort of game or what?I didn't know he has this type of kink.

I opened the drawer and saw a small pack of Oreo which might contains 5-6 biscuits. Hah! I can easily finish this before him. But what about the punishment? Do I want it? Fuck I do!

I can see him smirking from the reflection on the mirror but decided to ignore it. He gently parted my both legs wide and stood between them

I can feel him kneeling infront of ass more precisely my core. My entire body warms up by his gesture and my heart started pounding loudly in my ribcage.

With a shaky hand i open the packet and as expected it has 5. Seperating the two parts of a biscuit i brought the piece which has the cream near to my mouth. As I was about to lick the cream off, I feel a strong lick on my slit while he keeps kneading and squeezing my ass cheeks time to time.

A loud moan escape my lips when he sucked my folds while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

"Abhi w-what Ahhh fuck!"

I couldn't form any words.. the pleasure along with his sweet tortures on my skin are getting too much.

"What chérie, I told you to do something" he groaned fanning his breath on my slit sending a shiver through my core.

I tried to concentrate on my work. But can I? Hell no. Whenever I tried to lick the cream off he gave me strong sucks or thrusted his fingers inside of my core.