5. Marriage?

Meri aankhon me,
meri saanso me tera chehara
Mere dil ki har ek
divaar pe tera chehara
Tu hi hai, tu hi mera jahan❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

RUDRANSH'S POV:-

I was talking to Abhijeet about the project with Raichands which we'll gonna collaborate. Since Chowdhury co. and Rathore Enterprises are business partners so jeet's company will also be involved in this project.

From the corner of my eyes i could see pearl went inside the house looking kind of pissed along with those three who were following her like obedient children.

Isn't Abhimanyu getting a little too close to her?

I mean Akash is her brother and the girl is her friend so they must be close to her. But Abhi? Isn't he being too close to my pearl? I guess it's time to teach that jerk a lesson.

Our conversation got interrupted by a call on Jeet's phone. Excusing himself, he went to attend the call and asked me to went inside.

I was about to went inside the house but my phone pinged with a message which I was eagerly waiting for. Smirking to myself i replied to the person and made my way inside with a neutral face.

As I move into, my eyes were blessed with a sight of her who were walking towards the stairs looking at her phone with a serious expression . Looks like my work is done.

Before she could climb onto, her foot tripped over something resulting her to lose her balance. But before she could fall, i immediately went to her and wrapped my arm around her waist jerking her backward resulting her to bump onto my chest.

Immediately my nostrils filled with her intoxicating rose scent causing my mind to go crazy. It feels so good to have her in my arms. Her soft dark brown hair spread all over my chest and her hand wrapped over my arm in anticipation. A sudden urge to hug her tightly and never let her go crept into my heart.

But before she could turn around, I reluctantly left her and whispered in her ear, "walk carefully mio cuore. i won't always be there to catch you"

with that I walk away to where the trio was sitting. Well the day will never come when I won't be there to hold her. If she wants or not I'll be always there for her, not even death can apart me from her. I can go to the extent where I might have to kill or get killed just to be with you and I'll happily do that. There's no power who can ever separate us. Never!

ISHAANI'S POV:

I froze on my spot hearing the voice. But before I can react I hear the faint footsteps indicating that He's gone.

Turning my head around I looked to see if any of them had noticed the incident but to my relief they were too engrossed in their conversation to notice anything and now Rudransh also joined them.

Great! Now i can breathe in peace.

I hurriedly enter in my room to check my phone.

@anshishere replied to your message.

You
Hey

@anshishere
Wow. Look who messaged me on their own!
Hii pearl. how are you? :)
Did you have your lunch

You
Nope

@anshishere
Why your replies are so bland pearl?:(