11. Colors of love ( part 1)

This chapter contains 18+ content so skip those part if you feel uncomfortable.

Song recommendation for the smut part :

Aaj phir ( from 'Hate story 2' )
Wajah tum ho ( from 'hate story 3' )
Tumhe apna banane ka ( " )
Ijazat (from 'one night stand')

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ISHAANI'S POV :
(The day before Holi)

I was peacefully doing some work on my laptop when someone suddenly barged into my room. Noted 'peacefully'.

Can anyone please put some senses into their brain that they should atleast knock but nah man about whom I'm talking? They are my dearest family and they don't have the words called 'knock, gentle' in their dictionary. They are just bunch of adults with full of reckless behaviours like teenagers except dadu.

Lifting my lashes I saw maa, standing infront of me grinning like a Cheshire cat. Something in definitely cooking in her head.

"What do you want?" I asked keeping my laptop aside and giving my full focus to her.

"And what makes you think that I came here for something? Can't a mother come to her daughter" she stated while wiping the corner of her eyes. Well practically there's no tears. Dramatic!

Before she starts emotional blackmailing me, i asked looking at her with a bored expression .

"Come to the main point maa. I know something is definitely going on in your head otherwise you won't come here with Ishwari and Avantika tailing behind"

Yes both troublemakers are here, peaking from the door, thinking that i won't notice them. But girl who's gonna tell them I've already roamed my gazed around the whole room to see if anyone is here with her because maa only came to me with someone when she has to convince me for something which I don't like. And seeing Ishwari and Avantika with her I'm hundred percent sure that she wants to tell me something or wants me to do something which I absolutely don't like

"Avantika, ishwari come out. Ishaani has already found out about you guys" maa spoke with a scowl on her face.

Ok, now the trio are standing smiling sheepishly at me, while maa was trying to hide something behind her back.

Acting like i didn't notice that and asked looking straight at her eyes.

" So, may I know why y'all are here together?"

"Mm , you know we have a ritual in the afternoon and we all are wearing saree so I've bought a beautiful saree for you too"

Maa spoke and handed me a paper bag.

I was looking at the bag in my hand for straight good 5 minutes but didn't utter a single word while they are dying out of nervousness by each passing second, just to see a single reaction on my face.

I nodded my head in a agreeing manner and everything happens so fast that i couldn't decipher anything. Because getting the cue Avantika suddenly launched herself on me hugging the living shit out of me. While maa and ishwari are squealing like some excited kid.

"The jewellery and other essentials are in bag. If you need help then call me anytime ok" maa said caressing my head softly and left the room with other two who were laughing like maniacs.

Well I know how to wear a saree, so I don't need any help. But the actual reason of me not wearing them is I'm not really comfortable in traditional attires, mostly sarees.