8. Trip!

Belated Happy Holi Everyone!!
______________________________________

Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko
zinda rehne ke liye
Ho.. tu zaroori
sa hai mujhko
zinda rehne ke liye❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

ISHAANI'S POV:

I was looking at the grey celling of my room blankly thinking about the whole thing happened today at the dinner. Sighing tiredly I looked at the clock to see it's already 12:30 am. But sleep was far away from my eyes.

Turning my head sideway I looked outside the window and saw the most serene view i have ever seen. The moon hung low in the sky, casting a soft, silver glow over everything in sight. The world was hushed, as if it had been put to sleep by the gentle light. But my insomniac ass was hell bent on making me awake all the night.

Removing my eyes from the celestial beauty, i grabbed my phone to see if any presentation was pending for tomorrow's meeting or not.

But my mind was drifting to the conversation I had with my dadu at the dinning table repeatedly.

Flashback:
(ISHAANI'S POV)

I was having my dinner peacefully but my family was a bit off today like they're not chatting or bickering over silly things but eating silently.

Strange!

Ishwari and Avantika was looking at me time to time while my brother didn't pay attention to this and eating his food completely ignoring everything. But surprisingly akash bhai was too silent today like he didn't even greet anyone before eating his dinner. While on the other hand my parents were looking at each other trying to initiate a conversation by their eyes. And my uncle-aunt, they also looked tensed. Like what did on the Earth happen that they are completely acting so strange?

Just then my eyes met with Rudransh who was sitting opposite of me. He suddenly flashed his charming smile while his left cheek adorned with a cute dimple making my heart flattered. Abhimanyu, who was sitting beside Rudransh also gave me a small smile but I was too busy to admire Rudransh's dimple that I didn't paid attention to him.

Suddenly dadu cleared his throat and called me softly."Isha"

"Haa" i spoke removing my eyes from Rudransh and fixed my gaze on dadu.

"As You might have heard from Avantika that this time we will celebrate Holi outside of Kolkata. I mean, we will do it in our ancient Rajbari (palace) which is in North bengal, so do you have any problem with it?" He asked in a serious yet worried tone.

Oh! So the same place where my miseries started!

"But Avantika said that it will be at the palace of the countryside of Kolkata" I said keeping the morsel back on my plate.

"Yes it was decided first but I changed the plan as We have not visited our ancient palace for a long time"

I could feel the sympathetic gaze of my maa and kaki( aunt) on me. And trust me I hate it the most. It makes me feel those emotions again. I could see the same weak little girl again and I hate her from the bottom of my heart.

"Ok I don't have any problem" I said and focused back on eating.

"Great" dadu said with a cheerful voice.