9. My Woman

Meri Raahein Aayein Tujh Tak
Iss Janam Se Har Janam Tak
Waqt Ko Rokein Aa Zara Sa Ab
Usko Samjha Dein Ishq Ka Matlab
Chhod Ke Zidd Ye Maan Lega Ab

Meherbaan Hua Hua
Meherbaan Hua Hua
Meherbaan.. Hua
Meherbaan Hua Rab❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

RUDRANSH'S POV:

I was standing in front of Chowdhury Villa leaning on my car waiting for everyone not everyone but only for my pearl as we are going to some palace of them where we're supposed to celebrate holi this year.

I don't have a ounce of interest in celebrating but I'll have to go as long as my pearl is going there.

There's no chance that I'll leave her alone after knowing she has some traumatic past with that place.

At that moment I don't even trust her family with her. Where her own brother can hurt her, there's anyone can do anything to her.

I know that my pearl is a strong woman who endure everything from the young age of 10 but sometimes strong personalities also need someone to understand them, to hold them when they break down, to caress their head and tell them that everything will be alright. Because some human believe that those people who shows themselves as strong and intimidating aren't allowed to feel any kind of emotions. And I hate those pathetic excuses of human beings who think that 'strong people don't cry'. Like What the hell is wrong with them? They are also human and they have the same emotion as everybody has.

I have never seen a single droplet of tears in her eyes but that day when I went to her room with foods, for the first time I saw my favourite pair of blue eyes soaked with warm tears which rolled down to her chubby cheeks making it more red than it's usual hue. And i felt a sudden pang in my heart to see my love crying, to see her feel the pain which she got from no one but her brother. I wanted to hug her tightly to keep her close to my heart and hide her from this cruel world but I know my limits which I won't cross , atleast for now.

When I was in a university of Washington, i heard about a 'bro code'. In which we couldn't fall in love with our friend's sister like it was forbidden for us.

But aren't we tend to fall for those who are forbidden for us?

If Loving Ishaani means doing a forbidden sin, then I'm glad to do it over and over again.

She is like an addicted drug to me Which I can't live without inhaling. And my addiction towards her increasing more everyday. Someone said addiction leds to disastrous ending but do I care? Nah! As long as it's my pearl I'm ready to see what disaster it causes. 

My thoughts halted when I saw the last person I wanted to see right now, Avantika, my pearl's friend. The girl is hella annoying. I don't even know why my sweet like pearl made a friend like Avantika, a total freak.

"Help me!" She said more like ordered to me as soon as she came closer to me with her luggage.

"Do it yourself" i spoke without sparing a glance towards her and give my full attention to my phone.

"If I have to do myself then trust me you won't be able to sit with your pearl in the same car and I'll make sure of it" she spoke with a threatening tone.

What does she think of yourself? The audacity of this girl to threat the future king of Jaipur.

Abhimanyu surely has a creepy cousin like who the fuck barged into her brother's room in mid night without even knocking.