2. Pearl

Kehte hai khuda ne is
Jahan mein sabhi k liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai
Banaya har kisi ke liye

♡───────●❀●───────♡

ISHAANI'S POV:-

I woke up from my sleep with a sting pain on my lower back. Slowly rubbing my eyes, i carefully roamed my gaze to see where I am. Oh! It's my room again but what am I doing on floor.

Wait, something clicked in my mind.

I looked at my bed to confirm what I'm thinking.

And not to my surprise it's again Avy, who is sleeping like a dead monkey in a weird position. As expected!

After coming from the airport, i came to my room and slept as soon as I can but I thought she wouldn't sleep because as a early bird she always do exercise or something productive in the morning but to my surprise she slept.

But what was the need of sleeping in my bed? She has her own room in this house. Uggghhh!

My chain of thoughts were broken by a knock on my door. Knowing that who could it be, i let the person come in.

"Dii kokhon uthbi-- oh Avantika dii o ache but o elo kokhon?" Here comes my one and only crackhead sister Ishwari Chowdhury.

(Dii, when are you gonna wake up-- oh Avantika dii is also here but When did she come?)

She is in college but her sharp brain is something praisable. She knew hacking from the age of 16 and by now she is professional at it. She sometimes helps to secure the datas of CHOWDHURY CO. But she is the exact copy of Avantika. Sometimes I think Is she my sister or her?

Ishwari is the daughter of my uncle and aunt, Abhishek Chowdhury and Nirmala Chowdhury. My uncle is the director of Chowdhury co. And my aunt is a renowned gynecologist. They have another Child, my brother Akash Chowdhury. He owns his own clothing line just like Avy.

"What are you thinking dii?" Iswari asked me while trying to wake up avy.

"Nothing, just wake this sloth up." I said nonchalantly glancing at the clock to see it's already 7:30.

Thank God, it's Sunday! Otherwise I would have been late for office.

Shaking my head at Ishwari's antic to wake avy up, i went to my walking closet to change my nightwear.

🤎

Coming back from the closet, I saw something which I highly expected

Coming back from the closet, I saw something which I highly expected. Ishu and Avy was sleeping peacefully while hugging eachother.

The world would end someday but Their's sleep will never end.

Just as I was about wake both of them up, a knock again interrupted me by gaining my attention towards the door.