7. Believe

Kyun Rabba iss qadar todeya ve
Ki ik tukda na chhodeya
Dhadakne ke liye dhadkano mein
Kuch na bacha❞

♡───────●❀●───────♡

ISHAANI'S POV:

"Murderer?" I whispered looking at my brother who held my hand tightly and was glaring at me with his cold and sharp eyes.

"Yes you are fuc--" before he could complete, sound of a loud slap echoed in the room.

Maa just slapped him to stop him from going further.

"Shut up abhi! What nonsense are you speaking?" Maa shouted at him but my heart, it's already bleeding. I couldn't take it anymore. It's hurting.

I jerked my hand away from his hold and ran towards my room. I can hear everyone was shouting my name but I'm too disturbed to understand anything instead of the word which is roaming in my head repeatedly.

You are again running away from your problems ishaani. You prove again that you are just a coward who can't even face her own past. My subconscious mind mocked.

But what can I do? Yes I can't face my past. Yes I ran away all the time from the things which caused trouble in my life. But what should I do? I'm just tired, I can't take the false accusation again and again.

No, he is right. I'm a murderer. Nothing would have happened if I had not taken her with me that day. No one would suffer today. It's all because of me. I should have died instead of her.

I sat on the cold floor of my room resting my back on the door. It's so suffocating here. I couldn't breathe. It feels like something is stuck in my windpipe that is preventing me from breathing

The past memories are floating in my mind like a flood. Blood, tears, painful screams, the vision of her helplessness... Everything related to the incident are coming back to me again.

It may be calm outside but inside my mind there is a storm going on. A storm which destroyed my past and now doing the same with my present maybe the future too. I don't know and I don't want even to know what the future holds. But right now there's nothing which can calm the inner turmoil of my mind.

I wish I could forget everything. But unfortunately it's not possible.

My trains of thoughts were broken by a gentle knock on my door.

Since when Avantika and ishwari started knocking gently. They practically banged the door.

I lazily got up from the floor and open the door to see Rudransh was standing on my doorstep with a tray full of foods.

What was he doing here? If I say I was shocked, it would be an understatement. Never in my life I've ever imagined him to be standing here with a tray full of food. Well I didn't even imagine anyone expect Avantika or ishwari.

"Will you let me come in or you're planning to make me stand here all day?" He asked with stoic expression.

"What are you doing here with food?" I asked maintaining the same expression as his.

"It's already lunch time and Avantika was coming to give you lunch as she thought you might not be eating with others after the morning incident but suddenly she got a business call to attend asked me to give it to you" he said with a shrug. I glanced at the wall clock of my room.

Ok. It's already 1:30 and I was in room for too long. But she can also send Ishwari. This girl! I'm sure she did it on purpose.