13. First Kiss

From now on I won't upload any mature scenes on Wattpad, only the slight mature scenes will be uploaded here.

But the smut will be available on my scrollstack I'd ( link in my bio), which will be free of cost.

Unedited chapter ahead !

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ISHAANI'S POV:

"The fuck are you saying girl! You guys hugged each other and you didn't even tell me" Avantika exclaimed from the other side of the phone.

"Correction, it wasn't mutual. He hugged me" i replied shuffling through my clothes.

"But still kuch toh progress ho rah hai na iss relationship me"

" Relationship? I don't think it's considered as that. It's too complicated avy. My mind was trying to resist his touch but my body was craving for it. Mujhe dar lag rah hai ki kuch galat na ho jaye" i spoke looking at the blank wall of my room

"Hayee bacchi kitni badi ho gyi... Aaj kal bohot mature bate karne lagi hai" she replied with fake sniffing.

"Shut up bitch. Now tell me what's going on there?"

"Ach-ha sun hai mujhe thoda kam hai so I'll call you later haa" she cut the call laughing awkwardly.

Something is fishy!

It's been 21 hours since the incident- the unexpected hug from him. Although I thought I would be embarrassed like other times but this time I didn't feel a ounce of it. Moreover I wanted it more but unfortunately a call on his phone interrupted our beautiful moment.

The stupid call!

Well right now I'm trying to find a perfect dress to go with theme of the birthday party of Alok Roy's Granddaughter Tara Roy. That bitch!

Control Ishaani control!

I'm least interested in going to her birthday but my family. Ugh! The same excuse they are presenting me with so called "family friends"

 Ugh! The same excuse they are presenting me with so called "family friends"

( Y'all can imagine something else)

🤎

I was looking at everything with boaring gaze, Sipping on my wine while Rudransh was standing beside me gazing intensely at my side profile. Surprisingly, being one of the share holders of Roy's, Rudransh and Abhimanyu were also invited to this party.

But it looks less a birthday but more a fucking business party. Everyone other person was running behind each other just for a mere contract while some were showing off their wealth.