003. FUTURE FRAT BOY

Chapter three

"Future frat boy."

It was now October which meant halloween was coming up, which meant the annual dance where everyone dressed up and hung out at school, in which Shawn had decided that him and his friends were all gonna go as frat boys from the movie neighbors, where Shawn was gonna be Zac Efron's character Teddy, as him and the guys sat at the table together "oh my god, dude! We can totally carry red solo cups around and secretly put beer in them and if counselor Blatt asks we can just tell her it's punch!" Brucks voiced, as Shawn held his arms out "that's..that's genius! And we all have the house shirts so we can wear those with jeans and if counselor Blatt asks we can just tell her that were prepping for the future!" he voiced.

As Kyler held his arm across the table "my man!" he voiced, as Shawn gave him his hand, the two dabbed each other up, Counselor Blatt's voice then came over them all, seeing as she was in the cafeteria giving some speech "cyberbullying is no laughing matter. Sending a cruel message online could be just as hurtful as saying it to their face. I'm not gonna name names, but the other day a mother called me up because her her son was crying after some kids online made fun of his facial deformity." Counselor Blatt shared, and as she did, Shawn looked over at her "counselor Blatt, I would never! And I think anybody in here who does that is a total pussy and should just be a man and say it to their face." he shared.

And as he did, the entire cafeteria laughed or cheered him on, as Counselor Blatt nodded "yes, yes, thank you, Shawn but maybe..maybe try it with less colorful language and maybe try not making fun of someone." she shared, as Shawn furrowed his brows "but I didn't say I made fun of anyone." he told her "I..I know that, Shawn! I'm just saying in general! Choosing to not bully someone is a better option than to actually participate. Because are goal here today it to make this school a safe place for all students." Counselor Blatt shared "but how exactly? Cause I'm not really getting the picture cause bullying happens everywhere and anywhere, no matter who you are! Because one moment you can be the bully and then the next moment, the person your bullying turns into the bully and hurts you so isn't just an endless cycle, Counselor Blatt?" Shane asked her.

And as he did, Counselor Blatt didn't have an answer for him, cause when she looked at him, she thought back to his father and Johnny Lawerence remembering how the two used to fight each other all the time "um..how about we talk about the halloween dance, yeah? Let's make sure are costumes are culturally sensitive. For example, instead of sexy nurse, maybe try gender neutral hospital employee." she shared and as she did, Shawn furrowed his brows and looked to his friends "what the hell is a gender neutral hospital employee? If your hot, you hot, the outfits not gonna make a difference." he shared, and as he did, his entire table laughed

And that night, Shawn and his family were all eating dinner together at the dining room table "I mean, I feel bad for Aisha but at the same time, I don't want to dress up as a molecular compound." Sam shared, and as she did, Shane chuckled "nobody does." he told her "yeah, I totally get it, but hey, just because you guys aren't wearing the same costume doesn't mean you can't hangout at the dance together." their mom shared, as Shawn raised his brows "actually it does because popular laker girls and molecular compounds don't mix mom and I'm not even that good and science yet I know that." he shared.

As Sam scoffed "that doesn't even make sense! And what are you being anyways?" she asked "me and the guys are going as frat boys from the movie neighbors although since it was my idea, I get to be Zac Efron's character. Although what sucks is that it's a school function so we're gonna have to tone it down and we're making it just frat shirts and jeans." Shawn shared "awesome! Are you guys gonna drink, too?" Anthony asked "no." Shawn, their dad and mom said, as Shawn huffed "we're just gonna pretend to with our cups of punch." he shared "well that sounds like fun!" their mom voiced.