009. SO MUCH FOR A DAY OFF

Chapter nine

"So much for a day off." 

It was Saturday and Shawn had decided to skip out on PSAT practice, as he was in his room, he took a deep breath, as he brought his hands down to the floor and went to push himself up into a handstand but instead he fell over, huffing, he got back up and put his hands down on the ground and kicked his feet up, pushing himself into a handstand he smiled "ha ha! Yes!" he voiced, but when he tried to lift his other hand up he then fell down "oh come on!" he voiced, as he then got back up and did it again, putting his hands down and pushing himself up, he then lifted his other hand up and his arms were shaking a little bit, but soon stopped as he then did it.

In which he then headed downstairs, ready to go and tell his entire family minus Sam what he had done, but as he walked into the kitchen, he saw Anthony at the patio door "kick his ass dad!" he voiced, making Shawn furrow his brows "kick who's ass?" he asked, walking over to him and as he did, he then saw their dad standing off against Johnny Lawerence "oh! This? This is gonna be fun." he shared, chuckling as he leaned against the door way crossing his arms, their dad then turned to them "Shawn take your brother inside!" he voiced "no!" Shawn voiced, as he furrowed his brows "listen to you dad, kid. You and your brother are not gonna wanna see this." Johnny told him.

"No, I think we do." Shawn told him, as Anthony nodded, their dad turned to Johnny "hey, I'm gonna ask you nice. You get the hell off my property or I'm calling the police." he shared, as Shawn chuckled "and how's that gonna go? My arch karate rival broke into my house because from the motorcycle he drove in here it looks Louie had something to do with it which means it's your fault!" he voiced, as their dad turned to him "actually, never mind the kid can stay. I'm starting to like him." Johnny shared, and when he did their dad chuckled "this is ridiculous.." he said, pulling out his phone and as he did, Johnny reached for it as their dad smacked his hand away, the two spun around each other.

"You wanna go now? Come on, Johnny! You wanna do this? Let's go. Come on." their dad told him, as their mom came running over "what is going on?" she asked "dad's about to fight this guy." Anthony shared, as Shawn chuckled "mom, Johnny Lawerence. Johnny Lawerence our mother." he said "Amanda, just please go inside. This is between me and Sensei Lawerence." their dad shared "yeah, you two seem to have this pretty well in hand. Just a normal Saturday afternoon, a couple grown men about to kick each other into a pool? You know, as much as I or Shawn would love to watch you and your childhood karate rival duke it out, I kinda don't wanna get any blood on the patio. So, what do you say we resolve this over some breakfast instead?" their mom asked.

As Johnny looked to them, he then looked back at their dad "you wanna go inside?" their dad asked him "I could eat." Johnny told him, as Anthony turned around heading inside, Shawn and his mom waited till Johnny and his dad made their way off the patio and inside before they followed in after them.

Sitting down at the table, Shawn and his mom were there more so as referees as Johnny and his dad sat there staring each other down rather than eating "so, Johny, I hear you run a dojo. That's nice." his mom shared, starting up conversation "yeah, it was nice until your husband got my rent doubled." Johnny shared "ok, you sprayed a dick on my face." his dad shared, as Shawn stabbed his fork into his eggs "and that came back and bit me in the ass." he said, as he ate his eggs "you tried to get me banned from the all valley." Johnny then said, as his dad then went to say something "okay, guys, you know, let's not do this." his mom told them as she held her arms out.