004. OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER

Chapter four

"Overprotective brother."

The next morning, Shawn had showered and gotten dressed, as he walked out of his room with sunglasses on "hey, Sam! Banana Rama chocolate pancakes are up!" they're dad yelled and when he did Shawn winced from the loud noise "crap." he said under his breathe as he began to debate on how he was gonna get down the stairs and out the door without his father asking if we was gonna come eat breakfast, although before he could take a step away from his door, someone put their hands on his shoulders as he quickly turned around coming face to face with his sister "what the hell are you doing?" he whispered to her.

"Can you drive me to school?" Sam asked him, as Shawn furrowed his brows "why? You have a car." she told her as Sam huffed "I know. But I'm hanging out with Kyler today after school and we're going to the movies so I was hoping that you would just drive me so I can live from there with him?" she asked him, making Shawn roll his eyes "come on, Sam! You're missing out!" their dad yelled again, making Shawn wince "okay, okay, since I am leaving now before he makes my hangover worse. I will drive you." he shared, as Sam sighed "thank you." she told him, as Shawn turned back around, the two began heading down the hallway and to the stairs.

Where once they reached the bottom, Sam hide from their dad's view as she stood on the opposite side of Shawn, as the two headed to the door "Shawn! Hey, I didn't know you were still up there! You want some breakfast?" their dad was asking, in which Shawn was ignoring him, as he opened the front door, Sam stepped out of it "really? Your both ignoring me?" their dad asked, as Shawn walked out, shutting the door behind him, and as the two headed toward's his truck, Sam raised her brows "so..I heard about how you broke up with Yasmine." she shared, and as she did, Shawn huffed "for good this time. Why do you think I'm hungover?" he asked, opening the door drivers side door, making his sister chuckle as she opened the passenger side, the two climbed in, as Shawn put the keys in the ignition and began to back out of the driveway.

Making it to school, Shawn and Sam went their separate ways, where Shawn heard everyone around him laughing and talking, and for him, it was at a louder volume then usual, where as he made it to his locker and unlocked it, he leaned his head inside of it, trying to get some sort of silence, but that was quickly shut down as Brucks came up behind him laughing "yo, what's good?" he asked, patting him on the back, Shawn groaned "dude, if I slam my locker, it's gonna sound like a gunshot." he shared "wow, you're really taking this breakup with Yasmine hard. But! I got something that'll cheer you up!" Brucks voiced, making Shawn huff "what?" he asked him.

"Well, Kyler's taking your sister to the movies, although there won't be too much watching if you know what I mean! Cause the two of them are totally gonna get it on! You know?" Brucks asked, and as he did, Shawn furrowed his brows as he pulled his head out of his locker and turned to him "what'd you just say?" he asked him, not sure if he heard him correctly "um..I said that your sister and Kyler are totally get it on..and I mean with your track record you should understand, but I'll explain it.." Brucks was telling him, as Shawn's eyes went wide, grabbing Brucks by the shirt and slamming him into the locker next to his "he's gonna what!" he yelled, and when he did, Bruck's eyes went wide "on second thought, I don't think I was supposed to tell you that." he told him, as Shawn huffed, turning to his locker, he slammed it shut and turned heading down the hallway knowing he was gonna find out what exact movie his sister was going too with Kyler.