010. THE MONSTERS YOU'VE CREATED

Chapter ten

"The monster's you've created." 

The all valley was finally here, and the entire arena was buzzing with people as Shawn stood in the line to sign up with a hoody over his head to his identity Robby was standing next to him "okay, now that I'm actually standing here. This is a really stupid idea, all of these guys are gonna kick my ass and that's not even talking about the one's in cobra kai who will want to hurt me off of things I did to them alone." Shawn shared, as Robby shrugged "well you don't that unless you try." he told him, and as he did, Shawn chuckled "okay, come to me with your fortune cookies when one of us makes it to the semis." he told him.

As the person in front of them stepped away, Shawn and Robby then stood up "name?" the women asked "Robby Keene." Robby told her "fighting for?" the women asked, and before Robby could answer Shawn cleared his throat "un..unaffiliated. Put Shawn um..LaRusso down as well fighting out of encino. Parent's garage kind of thing.." he shared, and when he did, the women looked up at him with wide eyes "LaRusso? You sure you don't want me to put down.." she went to ask him, as Shawn quickly shook his head "no, no, thank you.." he told her, as he turned to Robby "let's do this." he told him, as the two turned walking off.

The two were in the locker room, as the two had put their white gi's on, the two stepped toward's each other looking at themselves, Robby chuckled "you look ridiculous." he told him, as Shawn raised his brows "says the one who's hairs in a ponytail." he told him, as Robby brought his arm out hitting Shawn in the shoulder, Shawn rolled his eyes as he then hit him back "cobra kai! Cobra kai!" began to be chanted, as the two stepped around the lockers and looked watching them run out, with Robby's dad following after them "well that's unsettling." Robby told him, as Shawn raised his brows "and you still think this is a good idea? Because at this point my dad's gonna kick both of our asses and we both know well that he can." he shared.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from Encino hills, we have Mr Robby Keene and Shawn LaRusso!" the announcer voiced, and as he did, Robby patted Shawn on the shoulder "too late now." he told him, as he stepped around him and began running out, Shawn let out a breath "I'm so gonna get my ass kicked." he told himself as he ran out after Robby, where people were cheering for them, as Robby and Shawn went past the cobras and to their spots "alright, folks, get ready! It's karate time." the announcer told them all, as he turned walking off the mat.

It was then the first round as a lot of people were fighting, Shawn and Robby were waiting for their turns as the two looked over at the mat that Miguel was on "alright, gentlemen, you know the rules. Three points wins. Step on the mat." the ref told them, but before they did Johnny whispered something to Miguel, as Robby furrowed his brows "what do you think he's telling him?" he asked him, as Shawn furrowed his brows, Miguel had then stepped onto the mat "face me. Bow." the ref told them as the two did so "face each other. Bow." the ref said as the two did so "ready?" the ref asked.

And when the two got into position, Miguel had brought one foot up an his two arms out, making Shawn scoff "you've gotta be kidding me." he said "what?" Robby asked him "and fight!" the ref yelled and as he did, Miguel dropped down his foot and kicked his other foot up, hitting his opponent in the face by using the crane kick that had become Shawn's dad signature move when he beat Johnny Lawerence all those years ago "your dad's just showing off in front of my dad that's all." Shawn told him, as he motioned his head, the two turned walking away to prepare.