Chapter 37

Soon Anne came inside the room carrying a tray of food in her hands. Katherine frowned after looking at the amount of food she was carrying, which was a lot!

"Miss, You need to eat this" Anne said while placing the tray on the bedside table.

Katherine looked at her in horror but Anne didn't budge and so did she.

"My lady you should eat, you have not eaten anything for the last two months" Anne said giving up.

"Miss Katherine -" Holly started but before she can say anymore Katherine put up a hand infront of her.

She was in no mood to listen to Holly's nagging.

"But-" Now Holly was interrupted by the door that was opened by none other than the Ghostified Devil who now seemed a bit decent as he probably had a bath and combed his hair.

He entered inside the room like it was his own, a smile never leaving his face as he stopped infront of the bed.

Katherine looked at him with a raised brow but he just told Anne and Holly to get out.

Well, it was not like he politely said to go out but just coldly stated 'Get Out'.

Katherine looked confused at her maid and best friend who went out without saying anything.

'Does something happen when I was out' she thought as she looked again at Xander who was now sitting on her bed.

He gave her a cocky smile and picked up the bowl of soup, scooped some in a spoon and extended it towards her "Eat"

"I am not hungry" she said and looked away.

Xander sighed and put the spoon back in the bowl "Eat it Katherine"

"I won't"

"You will have to eat it even if you don't want, either by you way or my way and I asure you that you are not gonna like my way" he said to her when she refused to eat even after he told her to politely.

"And what is your way?" she asked.

Xander smirked and leaned closer "If you will not eat by yourself I won't mind making you eat mouth to mouth"

As the words left Xander's mouth she didn't understand anything but when he pecked her lips, it clicked and she looked at him horrified.

"I dare you"

"You should know Irene, I love dares" he gave her a crooked smile.

Katherine knew with that smile he was not going to back down.

Xander again extended the spoon filled with food towards her. Katherine frowned at the liquid in the spoon.

Instead of opening her mouth she took away the bowl from him and started eating.

Xander smiled looking as she finally ate something. Even if nothing shows on his face but these two months have been hell for him and the fact that only he knows that he almost lost her.

He can't bear to see her die or leave, he would die the day before seeing her get hurt. He knows he talks like a coward but he doesn't have the courage to live without her. He can't.

Now looking at her all well he feels better.

Katherine after taking a few spoons if soup stopped and looked at him.

Feeling her looking at him Xander asked "What?"

She pointed towards the other bowl of soup on the table and said "You eat"

"I am not hungry" he repeated the same words as her.

"I am not eating if you won't"

"Don't test my patience Katherine and just eat" Xander said tired. Why can't she just listen to him once.

"No, you have to eat too otherwise I will make you eat, mouth to mouth" she wispered the last part at him.

Xander listening to her looked amused now.

"Really, then do it" he said.

Katherine's face turned red when he blatantly said that.

"Shameless" she mumbled.

Xander chuckled looking at her face and took the other bowl of soup and started drinking it.

They both ate and soon the tray was empty.

After eating Katherine pulled him on the bed beside her and inside the blanket.

"Aren't you too bold today, Irene" Xander smirked.

Katherine ignored his remark and said "Sleep" and got out of the bed but before she can get up Xander pulled her back down, hugging her to himself.

"What are you doing?" She asked bewildered as he buried his head in her hair.

"Sleep with me.... otherwise I am not sleeping" he said.

Katherine feeling responsible for his this state didn't move and let him hug her.

Soon they both fell asleep.

___________________

A loud sound was heard somewhere in the forest followed by a blood curdling scream.

Blood was spattered everywhere on the forest floor as dead bodies laid rotting in the sun.

A shadow emerged from the trees , laughing like a maniac as it looked towards the person who was killing his own people, so much to be a lovable prince.

The man fully emerged out of the shadows and gave a deep chuckle.

The boy looked behind him at the man who was covered in darkness, a dark shadow enveloped his whole white form.

A fallen noble turned evil is what you can call him. Thirsty for blood.

A person who killed his own two parents and now is after his own family.

The boy who was staring the man was laced in blood, the blood of his own soldiers, and was also after his own family.

If you look at them like this, there was not much difference between these two.

Turned villians for their own different reasons, if it was because of some abuse or bloodlust or simply hatred was not known but whatever it was, it has enveloped them and turned them into heartless monsters who are out in search of bloodshed and destruction.

For good reasons or for bad, they were the villians that people wanted dead.

There was one more person hanging on the line now the time will only tell that these villians will become three or reduce to one.

_____________

A/n: Well, I am sorry but there are gonna be no updates till 20th of March as my Board Exams are going to start in a few days but after them I am gonna be free so there will be two updates a week.