Chapter 18 - The Nugatory Visitor

I turned to look at Shubman's face

I turned to look at Shubman's face. He looks as piqued as me.

This bitch ruined our moment, Our first kiss. I hate her so much!

'Why the fuck is she here?' I murmured in a hushed tone.

'I have no idea. Let's just ignore her. Maybe if we don't open the door, she'll go away.' He murmured pecking me on the lips.

It was quiet for a few seconds and I thought she left.

*Knock* *Knock*  'SHUBMAN!'

'Ye pagal wagal hai kya?' I said getting annoyed.

(Is she crazy?)

Shubman's phone started ringing next. He huffed in annoyance.

'What is wrong with her?' He threw his head back in annoyance.

*Knock* *Knock*

'Ughh! I'll go open the door and send her away. You go hide somewhere.' He said.

Hide? Obviously because our marriage is a secret.

Noticing my expression he said, 'I'm sorry, baby but she's a gossip monger. The moment she sees you, the whole world will know and thanks to that cameraman your face is pretty viral at the moment so, it won't be difficult for her to recognise you either.'

Baby, he just called me baby.

He also said a lot of other important things focus on that too, you idiot.

I nodded.

*Knock* *Knock*

Bsd-

{Don't know how to translate that 🤭}

I ran towards the washroom because that's the only closed space in this room and pressed my left ear on the door.

I heard the door open.

'What took you so long, Shubman?' She said slightly annoyed.

Why the fuck is she annoyed? She's the one disturbing us!

'I was sleeping.' He replied.

'Ohh I'm sorry but you can sleep later now shoo..let me in.' She said and I heard her footsteps.

The fuck? Did this bitch just invite herself in?

'What are you doing here, Tara?' Shub asked.

'I was here to meet Natasha and Hardik so, I thought I'd just stop by. Congratulations for your century, handsome.' She replied.

Handsome. Did she just-

'Thankyou and I have a really nice name, Tara.. use that.' He said in a calm tone.

THAT'S MY MAN.

'Alright! Alright! I remember you hate nicknames. Anyways, were you sleeping with music playing in the background?' She asked.