Chapter 25 - The Award Night

'How long are you going to stare at me, baby

'How long are you going to stare at me, baby.' He said with his face still facing the pillow then turned towards me.

Oh.

'Why were you pretending to be asleep?' I said and flicked his nose lightly.

'Ow! Subah subah hinsa.' He said while rubbing his nose.

(Violence the first thing in the morning.)

'Tum subah subah mujhe kyu ghoor rhi ho?' He asked in his sexy as fuck morning voice.

(Why are you staring at me first thing in the morning?)

Ye bhi bhala koi sawal hua? Mera pati Shubman Gill hai aur kis liye?

(Is this even a question? My husband is Shubman Gill, why else?)

'Kyuki aap hai hi itne sundar.' I said scooching closer to him.

(Because you are so handsome.)

Ab mai apne pati par toh line maar hi sakti hu na.

(I can flirt with my husband, right?)

{Translations me woh vibe nhi aati yaar.😩}

He smiled then remembered something causing his smile to fall and turned his body to the opposite side.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Nothing. Wear your clothes please.' He replied curtly.

Ohhhh

I giggled. 'Are you okay, Swami?' Snuggling closer to his back.

'Don't!' He exclaimed slowly.

'Am I making you uncomfortable, Mr. Gill?' I said looking at him over his head.

He turned his face to look at me with his body still in the opposite direction and said, 'Don't tease me, Kiara. We may be at your parents house right now, but won't be here for too long.' Warning evident in his words.

Let's just say that I'm feeling a little too audacious right now.

'Oh yeah? Then what?' I whispered encircling my right hand around his waist touching his abs and placed a kiss below his ear while pressing my chest on his back.

I saw him gulp and the very next second, he was above me with his right hand holding both my hands over my head and left hand around my neck. His hold around my neck was firm but not tight enough to hurt me. My eyes widened in absolute astonishment.

He crashed his lips on mine. This kiss was different than all of our past kisses. It was wild and fierce like he was hungry for it. His lips were devouring mine. He pulled away after a while and looked right into my eyes. 'Then I won't be holding back and you my dear wife, will be under me absolutely naked screaming my name.'