Chapter 40 - The Penalty

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT ARE GRAPHICS AND ARE ADVICED TO BE READ BY READERS AGED 18 OR ABOVE.

KINDLY SKIP TO THE '🦋' EMOJI PARTITION IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THE MATURE CONTENT.

HAPPY READING! I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. 🫶🏻

As soon as we reached our room, I walked inside and removed my heels

As soon as we reached our room, I walked inside and removed my heels. They were literally killing my feet. I heard the door close behind me and within seconds I was pulled into Shubman's arm with his lips claiming mine.

I stopped his hands from wrapping around my waist and broke the kiss within nanoseconds. I took a step backwards while he looked at me with confusion evident in his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked.

I looked at him while raising my left hand to press it on his chest and pushed him on the bed lightly. He plopped on the bed and raised himself on his elbows looking at me with confusion but a hint of excitement in his eyes.

I climbed the bed and straddled his waist. His hands try sliding over my thighs but I stopped them and removed his hands.

"You can't touch me." I said after removing his hands and reached my hands to unbutton his jacket's buttons.

"I can't touch you?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

I nodded looking right into his eyes as I moved my hips in a circular motion over his crotch just to tease him.

"Ah- fuck!" He mumbled almost inaudible as he closed his eyes in pleasure.

"But why?" He asked after gaining back his senses.

"This is your punishment for hurting me." I said as I reached my hands to open his shirt's buttons and reveal his well toned torso.

I straightened my back to take in the gorgeous view infront of me. Him lying under me with his shirt wide open for me to gaze at his stunning abs and sexy as fuck tattoo. My mouth legit started drooling as I slide my right palm over his abs.

"I thought you forgave me." He said while panting a bit.

"I did but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished." I said as my fingers traced the outline of his tattoo as usual.

"I've been waiting to have you ever since I saw you in this dress, Baby." He said.

"That's even better." I said as I sway my hips on him again.

"Kiara.. baby.. " He moaned. His right hand slid forward in hopes to bargain but I stopped his hand as well as him from speaking.

"Don't make me tie your hands, Mr. Shubman Gill." I said.