Chapter 44 - The Gossiping and it's Aftermath

The amount of reads in the last chapter shows me that a lot of you didn't get the notification AGAIN. Thanks to our very own BugPad 🤡

Please, go and check if you've read the previous chapters or not. 🥹👉🏻👈🏻

Happy reading! 💗

-• 🦋 •-

"Kiara! What do you want for dinner?" Shubman asked

I turned around to look at him. "Ramen?" I asked excitedly.

He chuckled and picked up the phone. "Ofcourse, Baby."

I turn my attention back to packing my bags. IPL is finally over and so is our two months stay together. I need to stop thinking about it just yet because we still have a week together.

Don't be sad, Ki. You two are in your nibba-nibbi phase right now. It won't be too long till your man comes running back to you.

Stop being a bitch, Psyche Kiara. It isn't called nibba-nibbi phase, it's called being in love.

Sure.

"Why are you making an annoyed face, Bunny? You don't want ramen anymore?" I heard Shubman ask and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

He walked towards me and kneeled beside me. "Are you, okay?" He asked with confusion evident on his face.

No! You're wife is a little lose in the head.

I gave him a nervous laugh. "Yeah! I'm absolutely fine. How are you?" I asked.

His eyebrows furrowed even more and he looked at me like I've lost it.

You have.

His expression turned very serious and he cupped my face in his palms. He removed his right hand from my cheek and kept it on my forehead to check my temperature then he held three fingers infront of my face. "How many fingers are these?" He asked.

Dono hi pagal hai.

I looked at him with a deadpan face. "Three?" I said with a bewildered look on my face.

"Chalo nashe me toh nahi ho tum. You're probably just hungry then." He said and pulled both my cheeks with a goofy grin on his face. I looked at him with narrowed eyes which made his smile grow bigger.

"Were you talking to yourself again?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Yes." I said with a half suppressed smile. "I'm not a psycho, okay?" I said.

"Okay." He said with a chuckle and pecked my lips. We heard our door being knocked and Shubman stood up to open it. He looked at me after standing with a small playful smile. "Maybe just a little." He said while enacting a pinch with his thumb and index finger.