Prologue

She'll look so pretty with my hands around her throat, just squeezing lightly. God, she makes me go crazy and doesn't even know it yet.

Watching and stalking is fun and all but I need to eventually feel her skin against mine, maybe one time would be enough. Right?

I've been watching her since the first time I met her, which is 1 year and a half. I fell in with her personality and how she handled the situation when the first time I met her.

Honestly, she smelled so good.

She's so beautiful, with her round plump body. Her natural curly hair looks so fun to play with while fucking her from behind.

Her ass just sits right, her thighs? Don't get me started, she'll probably suffocate me while riding my face. The best way to go out honestly.

I know her skin is soft for sure. She never misses a chance to moisturize her body from head to toe.

Her boobs are my second favorite feature of hers, the first being her pretty face. I just know my hands aren't going to be able to properly hold them just by looking.

She has gorgeous brown doe eyes and pretty pink lips with a little brown tint around the edges. She has a medium-sized button-nose. And loose black freckles around her face.

Two exactly under her left eye.

I would say she's 5'6- 5'7 (167cm- 170cm), not tall, and not short either. I just love how her skin glows in the sun.

Her smile is so pretty, especially when she smiles in my direction while looking out her window. Well, she isn't really looking at me but I like to assume she is. One deep dimple on her left side.

Just the perfect girl for me... My perfect girl.