You and Me

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

Before I planned to go over to her house, I bought all her favorite things. But I can't bring them all, that would be too suspicious.

Only taking the Turkish dessert with me I headed to her front door and knocked, waiting for the door to open to finally greet her.

Is she happy to see me? Can't be, she's just friendly when need be. Her smile is making my heart beat two times faster. Ugh.

She asked me what I was doing here. "Well, I'm new to the neighborhood and I just wanted to greet my neighbors." I smiled, raising the box for her to take it out of my hands.

"Oh that's so nice, I should have done that for you instead," Iza said taking the box. How would you have known I was your neighbor, beautiful? She don't like to greet anyone unnecessarily unless it's out of respect.

"Would you like to come in and have a drink?" She asked and gestured behind the door.

Iza walked into the house going to her island and I followed right behind her, closing the door.

"My name is Jordiyn." I put my hand out for her to shake. "Oh okay, nice to meet you." we shook hands.

"Do you mind me asking your gender?" I look like my father but I thought my chest would've given away that I'm a woman. On the other hand, it's barely visible.

"I'm a woman." Your woman.

"Okay okay, what would you like to drink? I have alcohol and soft drinks." She said turning around to her bar. Don't worry about all of that baby, I have all your favorite drinks in my place.

"I actually bought a wine to drink earlier, would you like to share that?" I asked.

"Sure you can go get it while I inspect what's in this box." I got up, heading to the door to go back to my place.

I got on my bike that I parked in front of her house. Parking in my driveway, I got off the bike heading inside. I stood in the wine cellar looking for the wines.

Taking them out, I went outside and locked my front door. Holding both wines in my left hand I got back on my bike and went back to Iza's place.

Parking again, I got off and entered the house locking the door. I raised the wines in both my hands showing her the ones I got.

She turned towards her bar getting on her tippy toes. Did she forget she has a folding step stool? I chuckled under my breath.

Seeing Iza struggle to get the wine glasses off the top shelf of the bar, I decided to help her get them down.

I got behind her, pressing my body against her back. Fuck. The close proximity and the sweet scent of coconut off her got me a little hard.

"Thank you." "No problem." I said handing her the glasses after getting them down. She placed them on the counter and then pondered on the wines.

After choosing Riesling Iza poured out the contents of the wine into the glass. I was just admiring her body from up close. Wait... she doesn't have on any underwear? I don't see a pantyline

Looking up, I saw her looking back at me. I said something before she could ask why I was staring so hard. "Do you smoke weed?"

I turned my head looking at the items on the island counter. "Yeah, do you?" Iza asked.

"Once in a while, I mostly sell it." I licked my lips after answering. More like I have connections that do but that's for a later conversation.

She passed me some dessert and wine, then asked if I minded waiting while she went to change.

"Nothing's wrong with what you're wearing, beautiful." I said turning my head and sipping on the wine before I say more than I should.

"I know but I want to put on some long pants so my legs don't get cold." She said, might as well. I'm thinking dirty and getting aroused from just watching her thighs.

She went upstairs and so did my eyes. With each step she took her ass moved in her shorts. Mio Dio. I know for sure doggy style or anything from the back, going to sound deadly.

She's probably in her walk-in closet right now. I've been in her house countless times but only at night. Watching her sleep, she's even beautiful while sleeping.

Can't wait to wake up with her in my arms.

She comes back down and sits right in front of me.
She's going to make it hard for me not to touch her. Self-control going out the door in a minute.

"Do you want to smoke with me?" She asked. I agreed without hesitation not wanting to waste this opportunity to watch her smoke up close.

I drank the rest of the wine feeling a little thirsty. "You want some more wine love?" Love? Amore Mio, you're making this hard for me.

"Sure. Where are you from?" I asked like I didn't already know her mother and mine were friends in high school.

"France but I lived in Jamaica up until the age of seven. You?" She asked lighting the blunt and pouring more wine into my glass.

"Italy, lived there almost all my life,"  I said. Is it wrong that I want to be the spliff that's in her hand?

She handed me the joint. "What kind of weed do you sell by the way?" Anything type you want mama.

"All the ones you can think of." I inhaled and passed it back to her. "Really? I might start buying from you." She said smiling. Buy? Baby, If you want a truckload, I'll give it to you. Just got to say the word.

"I'll keep that in mind," I said. All this wine was getting to my body. Feeling extremely hot right now no wonder I'm thirsty.

She inhaled passing me back the spliff, saying "I'm having an event at my nightclub restaurant for Halloween, would you like to come?"

I want to be wherever you are. "Is it exactly on Halloween day or before?" Her birthday is October 31st. I want to be with her alone, not with all them people.

I'm trying to move too fast. She probably doesn't even like me like that. But I am in her house smoking with her... maybe she was trying to be nice.

I don't give one fuck. She's mine either way.

"The day before, but you'll have to bring a plus one. It's a bring-a-partner type of event." She said. Then I know who I'm already inviting.

"Would you like to be my plus one?" I asked, Iza laughed. Why is she laughing for? I'm being serious.

" I can't, I'm already going with someone." She's playing, right? Right? Calm down, she might be going with a friend.

"Damn, okay that's fine. Do I have to wear a costume?" Don't even want to go unless it's her I'm going to be with. If that person gets too touchy, I'm going to have to deal with them, that's all.

"Yeah, but that's if you want to." , "Okay." The conversation died down after that.

We continued to smoke and drink, opening the other wine. We were halfway through the bottle. Iza looks at her phone. Her eyes got wide. "I'm sorry, oh my God I lost track of time. Sorry for keeping you here for so long." She said apologetic.

I don't even want to leave so it's all good honestly. "It's alright, it's not like I have anyone at home waiting for me," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Laugh my ass off, it's after twelve and I'm sleepy so it's time to clean up and go to bed." She said standing up and putting the dessert in the refrigerator.

"Do you need help?" I just want to spend more time with her. "No, it's okay, goodnight." She said walking me to the door.

"Goodnight beautiful." She smiled and closed the door. I got on my bike and headed back home. Going inside I head upstairs, opening my laptop and clicking on camera footage.

I placed cameras in her home a long time ago, and only used them when I was busy. I like seeing her in person. I miss her already.

Leaning forward I kissed camera number five, I'll see you soon, Amore Mio.

💃🏾
Jordiyn held out well.
But for how long can she?