Charity Event 2

I got the last bunny, a holland lop

I got the last bunny, a holland lop. She's so cute. She had a heart-shaped brown mark around her nose with the rest of her body being white.

"We still have to get stuff for it so let's go to the pet store tomorrow." I was too busy with Sara to hear anything she was telling me. (My sister and her gf named the rabbit).

"Iza?" "Hm?" I finally looked away from the fluffy creature in my arms. "Did you hear what I said?" She put her hand on my lower back.

"Yes, what time?" Jordiyn shrugged. "Are you sure you're okay with everything? And please be honest."

I let out a breath, "Jordiyn, anyone who isn't part of a mafia would be afraid of them but I just have to accept it." Jordiyn understood where I was coming from.

"I'm sorry for lying to you. I wanted to tell you but not right now." I told her it was okay but not to do it again.

This fine woman whispered in my ear, "It's so easy to slip it in. Just move your dress to the side." I rubbed my legs together feeling her words go straight to my pussy.

"Why are you always horny?"

"Why are you always so fucking sexy? Have you seen yourself in a mirror? Every time I see you I just want to fuck you till you can't speak." Jordiyn swiped her finger against my skin.

I cleared my throat.

"You see that tight throat of yours... I'm trying to fuck it again." She planted a kiss on my forehead rubbing on my back and going down to my ass.

She gripped it putting her hand under the dress and rubbing it on my ass. "Jordi, I know we're in a corner but what if people see?" Sara was fast asleep in my arms.

"I don't give a fuck. Give the rabbit to Amelia then come back here." She told me then slapped my ass making me walk in Amelia's direction.

"Hey babe, can you watch Sara for a minute please." She took her out of my arms going to Arturo sitting with the bunny in her lap.

"Tell me about it later," Amelia said making me smile and go back to Jordiyn.

Jordiyn grabbed my hand pulling me down a dark hall then stopped in front of a closed door. She opened it and let me walk in locking the door behind me.

It was a bathroom. Spacious one at that. It didn't have any stalls, looked like a private bathroom.

Jordiyn pushed my front onto the black bathroom counter. "Jordi you wanna do it here?" She was too busy staring at my behind to hear me.

She shifted my dress to the side and picked it up putting it on the counter. "Don't want you to trip on it." I just nodded.

"Pussy so pretty." She mumbled rubbing on my now exposed ass.