Today's the day

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

It's been two weeks since I introduced myself to Iza, so that means I haven't visited her the way I wanted to. In the end, it's all worth it because I've gotten a part of her gift from doing what I did these past two weeks.

Saturday night, which is her Halloween event, which is tonight. I invited my best bud to go with me. He could take Iza's friend from her if it's a woman, if it's not... he'll be handled. Simple.

I was thinking of wearing a Ghost costume but I can do it tomorrow for her birthday since she loves Ghost from Call Of Duty.

Calling my plus one, asking if he was ready, and letting him know the address to meet me there. Knowing he was going to arrive late, I decided to check up on Iza and see what she was doing.

I saw that she wasn't home. Obviously, she has to be at the event. I could easily rewind the footage to see what she's wearing but what's the fun in that?

Getting ready, I made sure to spray on some of Iza's favorite cologne because tonight was all about her and only her. Putting on only three rings and stud earrings with my hair slick back into a bun.

I'm wearing Iza's favorite colors; red and black. Everything I do revolves around my pretty girl. Can't wait to see her in a few.

Stepping into the kitchen, I grabbed a water. My phone started to ring, Mr. Always late, decided to call. Telling me he was forty-five minutes away from the establishment, I decided to head out.

The nightclub restaurant is twenty minutes out from the area where I and Iza live.

Arriving, I waited thirty minutes in the parking lot waiting for this guy to reach. Bright lights shined in my eyes indicating Mister Stupid arrival.

Getting out, I immediately got to his window and knocked. "You said forty-five minutes not fifty." He's lucky I'm in a good mood.

"My bad, I had to make sure I got all of your stuff." He said getting out. "You wrapped it?" I asked walking behind him to go to his trunk.

"Yeah, you want to move them to your trunk now?" I nodded. I popped my trunk and transferred the four kilos into my car from his.

"Alright, let's go in," I said walking into the building with him along my side. Iza told me she has a VIP booth in the back just to tell the person in front the name.

"VIP or roaming?" A lady behind the podium asked with a smile. "VIP booth for Smith's." I said looking around, "Okay gorgeous follow me." She said with a flirty tone.

Turning around, I know she popped her hip trying to sway them that hard. Was funny to watch, I know my companion peeped it too.

We stopped in front of a flory black mesh curtain, moving the curtain to step inside I completely ignored whatever her name is, was telling me.

One person had my attention and a hundred percent at that, I almost didn't see the person next to her, touching her thigh and making her giggle.

Che cazzo? (What the fuck?)

Let's just hope that person isn't gay either. Yeah, for the best. Walking in fully and sitting next to Iza in the booth, I flashed her a smile. "Goodnight beautiful." I took her hand in mine and kissed it.

She laughs a little, "Goodnight Jordiyn." She smiled, pointing to the person next to her as she introduced her by saying "Before I forget, this is my friend Amelia." She waved.

I don't care about all of that. "This is my best friend Pablo, Pablo this is Iza and her friend," I said introducing Pablo to the ladies in front of me.