Three Days Until The Event

Omniscient

Iza had been at work for only two hours when Jordiyn came there, looking to talk with her.

"Hello, I'm Iza your server for today. Would you like to know today's special?" She said it with no enthusiasm or energy.

Jordiyn was a little hurt but she masked her feelings, "Baby- Iza can we talk please.." Jordiyn was ready to beg if she needed.

"Ms. Marino, I'm at work as you can see so if you're not here to order, leave." Iza didn't really care about what happened two days ago because she only saw her as a friend with benefits.

But she was growing deeper feelings for Jordiyn, oh well. "Just get me anything it doesn't matter." That was the worst thing Jordiyn could've said.

With a wide smile, Iza said okay and left the older woman's presence.

Iza picked up the party menu and found the most expensive item on the party menu; a surf and turf platter.

That platter is for a party of seven people. Fourteen different meat and fourteen sides. The whole meal came up to three hundred seventy-eight dollars.

The younger woman went back to Jordiyn to ask what she would like to drink. "Can I have red wine please?" Iza nodded writing it down.

"Merlot, Shiraz, or Malbec?" Jordiyn chose Shiraz. Her baby left her side once again. She would've killed Aria if it wasn't going to be a problem in the end.

The Italian heiress picked up her phone calling Pablo. "Me coming here only made her annoyed, Pablo." Jordiyn was irritated with her cousin.

He encouraged her to go there. Apparently, it's not going well.

"I mean all you told me was that it was Aria's fault, she was your fiancée once upon a time." Pablo was busy enjoying himself some Amelia while his cousin was feeling dumped.

"Yeah but I called that fucker off, she was crazy and a cheater. I don't want that." Jordiyn looked towards the kitchen to see if Iza was coming yet.

"Why you never told us that! All you said was you didn't want to get married young. You're lucky uncle loves you to death so he made up a good excuse." He sat upright after receiving that piece of news.

The taller woman's jaw dropped from all the food she saw coming towards her, "Pablo have you eaten?" Her cousin loves to eat so even if he did he'll say no.

"Why? Are you going to treat little ole me?" She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue.

"Just come down to Iza's restaurant and bring three beefy men. Now, would be nice." Jordiyn ended the call.

"One surf and turf platter, would you like to move to a bigger table?" All Jordiyn did was nod and got up walking behind Iza to a new table.

Sitting at a large round table in the terrace area, Pablo walked in after ten minutes.

That's the fastest Pablo ever came to anything. "I heard her cooking was good, so I couldn't miss the opportunity" he sat beside his cousin.

"You're just greedy. Hello, how are you." Jordiyn got up to shake Amelia's hand. "I'm fine, thank you." With a head nod from Jordiyn, she sat back down.

"Back to the Aria topic, what do you want to do about it?" Pablo placed the napkin across Amelia's lap before he did so for himself.