Stay still Iza

Omniscient

Iza shifted in her sleep slowly waking up. She turned her head looking left at Jordiyn, who was sound asleep.

Iza squinted her eyes and puffed her cheeks watching the unconscious woman beside her. She slowly raised her hand and smacked Jordiyn in her face.

Jordiyn woke up holding her face, "Iza what the hell!" She shouted, Iza rolled her eyes turning her back to Jordiyn.

The slim woman sighed. She placed her hand around Iza's body cuddling behind her. "What's wrong, Amore?" She asked while kissing on her back.

"My back and legs hurt and it's your damn fault so let me go." Iza brushed Jordiyn off of her. "I'm sorry baby you want me to give you a massage?" Iza nodded.

"Okay, I'll be back." The older woman got off the bed going to her dresser to get the body oil. She went back to the bed and put Iza on her stomach to lie.

Jordiyn started from her shoulders, trailing the massage down her back. Iza moaned from the soothing sensation she was receiving.

"Is it good, baby?" Iza hummed in response. "Hmm, that's good," Jordiyn replied moving her hands lower. Her hands stopped at the curve under her woman's buttocks.

She massaged there for a while causing Iza to turn her head asking Jordiyn what she was doing.

"Mm?" Jordiyn answered, still distracted. The thicker woman tapped her friend with benefits to get her attention.

"You done, J?" Jordiyn slowly nodded removing her hands from Iza's body. Iza thanked her with a kiss and went to the bathroom.

Jordiyn phone started ringing,  'Papa' was the caller ID.  She sighed before answering, "Papa." Short and simple. "Jordiyn."

Her father's deep voice was stern. "We're having a charity event. Bring the girl I've been hearing about." Mr. Marino said ready to hang up.

"Father..." Jordiyn trailed off running her hand down her face. "Pablo talks too fucking much. I didn't want to bring her around the family yet."

Mr. Marino inhaled and then exhaled the cigar smoke from his lungs. "You all are together or not?" Jordiyn smiled at the thought.

"Yes, but that doesn't matter." Mr. Marino laughed at his daughter's comment. "It's in five days, I want to see the lovely lady that's keeping you away from visiting me." Jordiyn sighed.

"Yes, papa."

"Okay, goodbye my princess- papa I told you to stop-" Her father hung the phone up with a chuckle. "He still likes playing at his old age," Jordiyn grumbled.

I'll kill Pablo with his big mouth, the older woman thought while getting up to follow behind Iza into the bathroom.

"Amore mio, do you want to come to an event with me? It's for charity." Her words sounded a little muffled due to the loud shower.

Iza stopped the shower, "Huh?" She opened the shower door peeking her head out. "Do you want to be my plus one for a charity event?" Jordiyn kept her head forward to not watch Iza's naked body.

"Sure just let me know when." Iza closed the shower door starting back her shower. She wanted to feel clean before going back home.

Jordiyn brushed her teeth and then washed her face. She left the bathroom and went to the other to get ready.

Iza got dressed and left the house to go to hers. Amelia called her. "Hey, my beautiful most gorgeous, and lovely best friend." Amelia greeted her only friend, Iza laughed with a smile.