I Want You

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

Waking up, I looked at the clock seeing it was after two in the afternoon.

I got in late last night... more like morning, I was looking for my brother's killer then I went to a bar with Pablo. Haven't drunk this much since my college days.

Aw fuck, my head hurts. That's why I never like drinking with him. Pablo doesn't know what a limit is.

I picked up my laptop checking where Iza is located. Five minutes away from King's area and it's getting closer by the minute. Let me get ready for her arrival.

I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do, which ended up taking me an hour. Ding Dong... huh?

Looking at the front camera on my phone I saw Iza standing there. A big smile was planted on my face. She looks so pretty today.

Running and looking around for something to wear quickly, I found a T-shirt and grey sweatpants. Heading downstairs, I opened the door on her second knock.

"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing here?" I asked finally meeting her eyes. She smiled a little and hid her face. "I came to check on you and I was bored," Iza said walking past me into the house.

She gets bolder by the minute and I'm loving it. I closed the door and then walked behind her. "Why you got lingerie on in the house?" Huh?

She folded her arms, "Iza baby, what are you talking about? I don't have on any lingerie." She rolled her eyes and waved me off.

"Why you got grey sweatpants on? I bet you free balling right now. You got a woman in here don't you?" I chuckled at her comment.

"I don't see anything funny," Iza said with an attitude. I walked in front of her and asked her in a calm voice, "Iza, the fuck I said yesterday?" I raised a brow and placed both my hands behind my back.

She kissed her teeth and walked around me. I laughed to myself, she's going to soon find out what I'm really about.

"What you got in here to eat?" She asked looking in the refrigerator. "You," I said and she looked back then rolled her eyes. "I'm serious Jordiyn." Iza said walking to the couch.

She sat with a huff. "I was serious though, why do you think I wasn't?" I said from a distance because if I had to get a hold of her a lot of things would happen.

"I usually order from your restaurant or I'll eat when I meet Pablo and family." She hummed. She was looking in the bags. "Jordiyn... no you did not." Iza turned to me with a frown.

"You don't like it, baby?" I asked dropping my arms from my chest walking to her.

Iza longed out her arms wanting to give me a hug. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around her. "What types are they?" Iza asked after pulling away from the hug.

"Purple haze, Rainbow kush, Jammy Dodgers, and Venom OG. You do smoke those, right?" She nodded. "Okay, so what's the problem?" I asked rising back from my previous position.

"You could've gotten me only one kilo, the fuck I'm going to with four kilos of weed Jordiyn." She asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"So you don't have to buy from that man anymore." I touched her chin so she could look at me while I was talking. Iza squinched her face up then raised her brow.

"How did you know I buying from a guy?" Do I lie to her or tell her the truth? "I was just saying, you know?" I decided to gaslight her. Welp.