For me

I've been here since Iza arrived home. Her food always smells so good. I wonder what she's going to cook today.

I can see her walking back and front in her kitchen doing stuff. She comes outside to pick what looks like two carrots from her mini garden and rinses them off outside. Can't believe she went to work in that dress.

Her ass just moves with every step she takes. Won't say I'm overly obsessed with her but I'm obsessed enough to want to be outside her home whenever I can, just watching.

Minutes pass us by and I'm just admiring how she looks while smoking. She's pretty, it made me hard.
Adjusting my pants I see her look outside her window smiling at me, displaying her one dimple.

Wait, she doesn't even know I'm here. She probably smiling at the flowers that are in front of me.

It's getting dark now so that's an advantage for me. Watching her go upstairs to smoke more, I made my way up her tree to get a better view of her.

More time passed and she went to wash her hands, coming back into the room and stripping. Woah, I know no one lives nearby but is she going to really masturbate with the curtains still pulled back and window open?

Damn, everything about her is just beautiful. She lays a towel on her bed turning in my direction, which means I can see everything.

Fuck, why does she want to do this to me now? I know her schedule, so I know she had a wax three days ago. Her pussy just looking phat and pretty right now.

She fixes her body properly and props both legs up dragging her fingers on her thighs. Iza starts kneading and squeezing her breasts and nipples. Hearing little moans leaving her lips, I couldn't help but to rub the hard-on that was printing through my grey sweatpants.

I saw her pussy glistening with her self-lubricant. She drags her finger down to her slit, taking some wetness from her opening and bringing it up to her clit. Just rubbing, I just want to go in there and help her so bad.

More like eat her out but hey.

I see her lean over and pick up what seems to be a rose toy. Putting it on she puts it on her clit first, then brings it down to her opening. Upping the settings, she switches from her clit to her opening continuously.

One hand went back to her nipple pinching it. The tone of her moans sounds so soft but nowhere innocent. And then the sprinklers cut on, wetting the towel and floor in the process.

Oh yeah, I can't wait to show her pure bliss.

Removing the rose toy from her pussy, Iza just stayed laid back on the mattress with her chest moving up and down.

She sat up smiling, blinking slowly looking outside. Her pretty eyes just make me want to have her in the worst ways possible. Just want to grab her up by the neck and make her look at me while I make her cum violently.

Iza got up walking towards the window closing the curtains. Mm, what a show. I've made up my mind.

I got down from the tree going to my car. On my way home I had to adjust myself in my pants multiple times. I'm not getting soft anytime soon.

What I just witnessed was playing over and over in my head. Arriving home I rushed into the house to take a cold shower. Fucking blue balls going to be the death of me I swear.

After my shower, I put a towel around my waist, sat, and opened my laptop to search the real estate agent for housing in King's Area, preferably right next to Iza's home. Oh what my luck that someone already lives there.

Well, not anymore.

I'll deal with that tomorrow morning. Going to bed I just took off my towel and got under the covers.