Mommy's Birthday (opt I)

Omniscient

"Excuse me for a moment." Jordiyn said getting up to head upstairs.

Walking upstairs to the room where she had Iza's gifts, she started packing them. Jordiyn hadn't had time to do anything besides buying and getting the things.

Putting each kilo in each individual bag with a different gift, Jordiyn headed back downstairs to her queen. "Amore." She called out to get her attention. Turning around after putting down the glass, she looked at Jordiyn then the bags in her hands.

"Yes?" Iza asked fixing herself on the chair she's sitting on. Jordiyn walked up and handed her the bags. "These are for you, you can open them when you go home if you want." Jordiyn said, Iza nodded.

"Thank you so much. You didn't had get me anything, especially five different gifts." Jordiyn just shrugged because she wanted to get more things but she knew Iza wouldn't have taken them.

"It's alright, I lo- I like you so I got you something to show you I care about you." Iza pouted, she got up and hugged me. "I like you too." Jordiyn's self control is a fine line right now.

Placing her hands around Iza's waist Jordiyn hugged her back.

She said she liked me back so it wouldn't hurt to make the first move right? Jordiyn thought.

Removing one hand from her waist Jordiyn placed it under her lovely girl's chin to tilt her head upward.

Jordiyn lifted the shorter woman chin with her slender fingers, to turn Iza's head upward, revealing her lips. Jordiyn leaned in and kissed iza deeply then pulls back.

The taller woman felt content with herself. Iza lips tasted the same way they looked; soft and juicy.

Iza started kissing back . She swiped her tongue across Jordiyn's lips. The taller woman smirked in the kiss because Iza was trying to take control.

Allowing Iza to enter her mouth, Jordiyn moved her hand down the thick woman's back. Jordiyn felt Iza's right hand sliding up her chest and going to her neck, she gripped Jordiyn's throat and pulled back.

Jordiyn Marino, 27 years old.

"Wait, you don't want to shower first?" Iza asked with her hand still around my throat. It got me feeling a type of way. I sat in the stool that's behind me.

"Why?" I asked getting impatient because I want to taste her already. "Because we were out and... Never mind." She cut her sentence and released me. "Where's your room?" Oh? Ain't none but a word.

I took her hand and headed upstairs with her behind me. Reaching the door I stopped in front of it and opened it to let her to go inside first.

I watched her every move, she sat on the bed and used her finger, gesturing for me to come. I went to her, "Can you take my shoes off for me, baby?" I didn't even answered, I just kneeled and gently grabbed her leg to take off her shoes.

After I was done, kissed both of her feet asking if she needed help with anything else. "Are you okay with me leading baby?" Iza asked, I don't care about anything with you.

I nodded and said a yes. Wrapping her hand back around my throat she leaned down to my level. Pecking my lips, she moved to my cheek then my neck.

I'm growing weak. She came back up to my lips kissing me sloppy for a last time and telling me to get on the bed. I got up and did just that.

Laying up by the headboard, she came over, hovering over me. Running her hands up and down my thighs stopping at print. Looking at her looking at me, she slipped her hand in my pants.