Ma'am (opt II)

I sipped on my glass of Hennessy as Jordiyn left to go up the stairs

I sipped on my glass of Hennessy as Jordiyn left to go up the stairs. Getting bored I turned my head looking around, finally taking in my surroundings.

The interior decor looks nice, to say the least, needs some work though. Downing the last bit of my drink, Jordiyn came back down and called out to me to get my attention.

Putting down the glass, I fixed myself on the stool before turning to her. "Mm?" I hummed as a response.

"These are for you, amore." She walked to me and outstretched her hands that held the gifts, towards me. I looked at the four bags in her slender hands, speechless.

"Thank you, you didn't had to get me anything." I said before taking the gifts from her hands. Jordiyn chuckled lightly. "I wanted to show you how much I like and care for you, no biggie."

No biggie? None of these gifts look cheap in any way shape or form. Did she just say she liked me? Aww, that's cute.

"You don't have to open now if you don't feel like it," Jordiyn said and I nodded putting the bags down. I got up and opened my arms so I could hug this fine girl.

Jordiyn came to me and hugged me back, being in her hold felt so nice. I put my head on her chest and squeezed her body closer to me before I whispered the four words that were going to change everything.

"I like you too." It came out a little muffled due to my head being in her chest. I think she heard because her next words were. "Are you trying to seduce me, baby?" She whispered in my ears.

Seduce? Confused, I looked up to face her. "Mm no, if anything I should be asking you that." Jordiyn raised her right hand from my waist to my throat, applying light pressure.

Something's for sure getting wet. "Can I kiss you baby?" I nodded eagerly. She smiled before leaning and capturing my lips. Light pecks before it got passionate.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, I just slid them up and down her back, slowly. Applying more pressure, Jordiyn seated me on the stool that was behind me.

Sitting down in front of her while waiting for her to do something else, made me feel more submissive than I already was. "You're gonna be good for me?" Jordiyn asked with a smirk.

I'll bark if I have to, don't play with me.

I nodded staring into her beautiful hazel eyes. Jordiyn backed up, looking me over, head to toe. Admiring me... maybe? "Strip for me baby" I wasted no time.

"Can you help me take off my shoes please?" I asked softly. Jordiyn kneeled in front of me picked up my left leg took off the knee-length heels then did the same with my other leg.

After she was done, she placed my feet back on the floor. Not before kissing them, that is. "I want to worship every ground you walk on, amore."

I giggled lowly, covering my mouth and looking away. "Do you need help with the rest of your clothing particles?" Jordiyn asked making me look back at her.