estrellas~chapter 31

With a defense key in my right hand and my phone in the left, Rory and I were on our way to Jere's Floor party.

To say the least, I could tell Rory was excited. For most of the walk, she was just rambling about random shit, I wasn't entirely listening but she jumped and said, "Oh! We need to take a photo!" She said.

"That's such a cute idea!" I said back.

She unlocked her phone and opened up Snapchat.

"Smile!" She said while a flash struck our eyes.

"That's so cute, send it to me."

Eventually, we see some party lights and plenty of drunken people going in and out of Andrew's Hall.

I took a deep breath as Rory and I entered.

There was loud music playing, I think I heard Kendrick Lamar but I don't know.

As we went deeper in the hall, into the common area, I did however hear Jeremiah yelling shots.

"I'm going to go with Jere, you good to take care?" I said to Rory, she already was able to grab a beer and she was already drinking when she gave me a thumbs up.

I walk behind Jeremiah and wrap my hands around his waist. He turns around, "Lauren!" He yells. He's already drunk. He tries to give me a sloppy kiss but I just laugh.

"I brought a bag if you need me to spend the night and take care of you," I say to him.

He smirks and gives me another sloppy kiss, "Go put it in my room," He hands me his dorm keys.

I run quickly to his dorm and throw my bag on his bed. This was the first time I was in his room since he moved in. He had a plaid red comforter with black pillows. On his wall, only one Polaroid was hung up, it was of me and him. This made me smile and look down at the back of my phone case at my favorite Polaroid of us.

I leave his room and lock it up. I begin to walk back to the common area when all of a sudden someone grabs my arm.

"Are you lost," The guy started.

"No," I answered sternly as I tried to figure out what I was going to do. I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he was stern.

Thank god Jeremiah saw me. Maybe our ESP did work and he sensed I was in trouble.

"Hey Lauren, I started to miss you," He says while pushing the guy out of his way. He grabbed my hand and moved me out of his way to punch the guy.

"Get out of here!" He yelled at the man. The man scrambled out of the building. I don't think anyone noticed. I looked around and saw plenty of shots going around along with a game of Kiss or Blow.

I sighed looking down, Jeremiah pulled me to a more secluded corner.

"You okay Laur?" He asked worriedly. I was sober and didn't see it as a big deal but drunk Jeremiah thought otherwise, "Did he hurt you?"

"Jere," I begin, "I'm fine, I promise," I give him a light smile.

"Let's have fun," I flash another grin and kiss him, leading him back to everyone else.

I felt him still tense, but I just thought it was because he was drunk.

The rest of the night he did plenty more shots and became a very touchy Jere-bear.

Some guys started to do body shots on girls.

Jere put his hand around my waist, "May I?" He whispered in my ear.

I laughed, "Sure, why not," I said.

This was the first time Jere took a body shot off of me. He lifted me on the kitchen counter of the common room and laid me down.

He lifted my shirt a little bit, only enough to drizzle the salt down my stomach, and then he lowered my shorts enough to reveal my belly button. He pours tequila inside my belly button and I laugh at the feeling of it dripping to my sides. Lastly, he put a lime in my mouth. It tasted tart.

Now, he began his journey from the bottom of my stomach to my lips.

He sucked the tequila out, then licked up to my lips and attached his to the lime. I sucked him into more, so it became a makeout and a fight for the lime between our connection.

Damn, he was hot when drunk. It took him a little until he gave up on the battle of the lime, he pulled away and pinched the lime from my lips and sucked on it. God Damn, he was hot. He threw the lime on the ground and connected our lips again. Before, I would have been scared of people looking but I don't care, I don't have a care in the world. The only person I did care about was Jeremiah, he could do anything and I would still fall for him.

The makeout was getting steamy, I was still propped up on the counter, and my legs eventually made their way around his waist.

We would've kept going until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" A very drunk girl asked.

Jere pointed behind us and they walked off.

Very random.

I leaned in to whisper into his ear, "Maybe we should go somewhere more private," I suggested.

I saw his eyes twinkle and a grin come across his face.

With that, we ran hand-in-hand to his dorm.

We unlocked the door and scrambled to his bed.

In between us ripping our clothes off and kissing, I was able to ask, "Is Kyle coming back?"

Jere answered, "Screw Kyle."

He starts to kiss my neck as he goes on top of me. I still have my bra and underwear on and he is only in his boxers.

As he's on top of me, I feel his bulge. So, I want to tease him, at least a little bit. Our lips connect once again and I slide my hands down to his bulge. He groans.

"Mmm, the things you do to me Lauren," He says.

He turns me on so much.

With that, we had sex. It may have not been the best but it made up for our attempt at the motel.

After, we lay in his bed still entwined with each other.

I brush my fingers along his jawline, "I hope this is what the rest of college is like," I start, "Me being here with you, in your bed, keeping each other warm," I say while shifting even closer to him.

He kisses my forehead and we both drift off to sleep.