estrellas~chapter 43

(A/N FLASHBACK IN ITALICS)

The car ride down to the beach feels nostalgic, it may have been only two years, but it feels so long ago.

I look out the window and reminisce about all of the memories.

"Want to know something Jerebear?" I said to him. "What?" He answers back. "You're such a cutie pie," I pinched his cheek and laughed at him. "Woah, hold on how many beers have you had?"

"Just one, I may be a little tipsy though," I chuckled at him. He laughs, "Tipsy? Are you sure about that, Laur-Laur?"

I laugh out loud thinking about it.

"What's so funny Laur-Laur?" Jere asked while looking over at me.

"Nothing," I stare into his eyes, "You look so pretty while driving in the moonlight."

He reached over and held my hand, "You're gorgeous in the moonlight."

"Pfff," I shake my head, "Stealing my line."

He shook his head, "Nah, stealing your heart."

Jeremiah Fisher would always have my heart, whether he wanted to or not. I gave him a wide smile as we parked.

I took a loud breath out loud, "This brings back memories," I said.

"Hopefully the cops won't crash," He says while running to the fire. I chase after him and tackle him on the sand. We roll around laughing, not even realizing we are causing disruption.

I hear a gasp and we look up and see Nicole.

"You two are so cute!" She yells as we untangle our bodies, "Beers are in the cooler!" She points to a large red cooler near the fire.

"Thanks!" I yell back. We sat in the sand and I asked Jere, "Do you want to drink or drive?"

"You can drink, baby," he whispers while kissing my neck.

I roll my eyes and stand up reaching for a beer for him, I plopped back down on the sand and opened it for him.

"You can drink," I say with a smile while kissing his cheek.

He smiles while taking a sip, the way his lips smirked made me feel some Rated R ways.

I think he could see my face drop as he drank, "Like what you see?" He said while smirking again, ughhhhhh he's so fine.

I cover my face from blushing and he scoots closer moves my hands from my face and kisses me on the lips. It turns into a full steamy makeout session.

Eventually, we hear someone yelling at us.

"Laurennn!" A drunk Conrad yells at me.

"Conrad? How did you get here?" I ask back.

He makes a weird face, pointing to me straddling Jere, "Are you guys going to make babies?" He asks.

"What!" I yell and Jeremiah laughs.

Conrad chuckles and then vomits everywhere.

Then this causes a tipsy Jeremiah to get sick.

Now, I am surrounded by puke.

I stand up and grab both boys' hands, "We're leaving."

"No!" Conrad yells, "I just got here!"

"Not true! You never puke from drinking, how much did you have?"

"I think six or four..." He trails off.

"Jere, help me walk him to the car."

We attempt fitting Conrad in the Jeep and he just spreads out completely in the backseat, just like last time two summers ago.

Jere hops in the passenger seat and I start to drive.

"What do you think happened?" I ask Jere. I look in the rearview mirror and see Connie sleeping peacefully.

"He gonna' have a bad hangover," Jere says.

"You better make him a smoothie."

Jere chuckles.

I pull into the driveway and text Steven to come help us with Conrad.

Getting him out of the car and in bed was the hardest part of today, harder than telling my family I'm getting married.

He kept winning and complaining.

But, as we walked inside I heard Belly crying and my mom comforting her, so I left the boys to deal with Con.

As I walked into the living room, Belly's head was in my Mother's lap as she cried.

"What happened?" I asked announcing my presence.

"Her and Con got in a fight," My mother answers.

"Not like you care," Belly says.

"Excuse me?" I ask back.

"It's not like you care about me!" She says while sitting up.

"Of course, I care about you! You're my little sister!" I scream back.

"You didn't care in October! I needed you Lauren and you shut me out!" She yelled back.

I saw my Mom's eyes look ashamed at both of us.

"You shut me out!" I yell, I feel a lump in my throat form.

Belly looks down, taking it in, "I think, I think you're right Lauren. I've been so selfish recently," She begins to cry, "I was jealous, you and Conrad have a flawless relationship but with me, we fight and argue..."

I shake my head and run over to sit next to her and my mom.

Belly continues, "The things I said, about you and Sussanah, I was so angry, I shouldn't have taken it out on you, I was angry at myself," She says.

It takes a lot of guts to admit our wrongs, I'm proud of her.

I reach over and hold her hand, "I love you Belly-Button."

She wraps her arms around me and our Mom joins our hug.

"Will it finally be peaceful?" Mom says jokingly.

I wipe Belly's tears, "Yes," I say while laughing.

I grab Belly's hand, "Belly, will you both do me the honor and stand with me at the altar as my maid of honor?" I ask her.

I see her grin wide, "Yes!" She yells, now happy, "We have to go shopping," Belly screams.

I roll my eyes.

"I know, I know, you hate shopping but still."

"Well," I began, "I was thinking of wearing my Deb-Ball Dress."

My mother clasped her hands, "That would be perfect."

"We're trying to save as much money as possible," I say.

"Where are you guys having it?" Belly asked.

"Here," I answer quickly, "A backyard wedding on the beach."

"This is so fun!" Belly says again, "What color do you want for your bridesmaids?"

"Slow your roll Belly, I don't know everything yet!" I say while laughing, "But, I don't want bridesmaids, I just want you and Mom with me up there," I say.

"You want me up there with you?" My mom says quietly.

"I want you and Dad to walk me down the aisle if that's okay?"

"Of course Lauren," My Mom says, I think her eyes start to water but she quickly blinks any tears away.

"I'm excited," Belly says.

"I'm excited too," I say happily. It feels nice knowing that my family is being so supportive.