L̶o̶v̶e̶ lie(part 1)

Su ho:can we meet?
M/Y: sure, where should we meet?
*She's excited to meet him as she's going to meet him after a long time*

AT A CAFE:
Su ho: hi!
M/Y: oh you're here! Why are you late?
*She asks out of curiosity*
Just because.
*He replies in a low tone*
What's wrong?
*She asks as she knows something's going on*
Su ho: Oh! Nothing.
M/Y:Something's definitely wrong..tell me please!
Su ho: it's just that I can't find a job ...yk how difficult it is to find a job these days....I mean look at you, you also had to do a job which is very insignificant despite your qualifications because you couldn't find a job!
*He complains*
*She gets hurt when he says all this about her job, but she pretends to be okay*
I know right ....it must be hard on you.
Su ho: what do you know? And what difference does it make even if you know? You can't do anything about my unemployment!
M/Y:I wish I could do something...but I promise that when I save up enough money I'll give it to you so that you can use it as a start-up.
Su ho: hey! Do you think I'm a beggar or something? Are you trying to say that I can't do anything by myself?
Even if I can't, what will you do about it?
*He yells*
M/Y: I'm sorry, i didn't mean to say that...of course you can do whatever you want on your own.. please don't get me wrong.
Su ho: whatever! Anyways I came here to meet you because I need to borrow some money from you...I have to pay my rent, I'll return it to you after some time, okay?
*"Is that why he wanted to meet me?"*
M/Y: ok.
*She gives him the money and he leaves... she feels hurt by what he said because she thought he came to meet her as they were not in contact for a long time, she thought he missed her... but he just wanted to borrow money from her like always*
*She too leaves the cafe*