our first date???

*Mi young is getting ready , she looks in the mirror after getting dressed up*
*She's feeling strange right now as she's going out for a meal with her boss...a lot of things wander in her mind and the thought which dominates all other thoughts is that "what if someone from work sees her with si o or what if they'll get to know about it?"*
*As she continues to look in the mirror she cannot help but think about all of these things... her phone beeps as she gets a text from si o; "are you ready? I'm outside your house to pick you up!"*
What?? He's here!!
*She grabs her handbag and leaves in hurry and as she closes the front gate , she sees si o waiting for her*

SI O's POV:
*As she appeared before me, I felt that my heart unknowingly skipped a beat for she was looking really pretty in her black dress... "what's wrong with me?" I wondered.*
*I don't know why but I continued to look at her, not thinking about anything or should I say not caring about anything*

M/Y: sir..SIR??
Si o: ye-yes!
M/Y: are you okay?
Si o: ofcourse! I.. I am okay, really okay.
*He nods and tries to avoid looking at her*
Si o: shall we go?
*Mi young smiles and nods, si o opens the car door for her and they leave*

AT THE RESTAURANT:
*Si o looks around the restaurant before sitting*
Si o: you looked for a really beautiful restaurant!
M/Y: actually, my brother found this restaurant for me!
Si o: your brother must be very loving and caring as he helped you in finding a restaurant.
*Mi young remembers the demonic face of kang min*
M/Y: yeah, he is very very caring and loving!
*Si o looks at the menu and after carefully looking at various dishes, he says*
Shall we order now?
M/Y: sure!
*They order steaks and when the food orders, si o cuts the steak in pieces and gives it to mi young*
Si o: here! Eat it!
*She looks at him in disbelief as she never expected something like this from a man like si o , but she thanks him and looks at the steak and smiles*
*Si o notices her smile and is curious why she's smiling*
M/Y: thank you....thank you really much sir--si o!
Si o: it's okay... cutting a steak isn't much.
M/Y: I'm not only talking about the steak but everything ... I don't know why I thought that you were a bad person and it makes me feel embarassed now , but I must say you're a really good person!
*She smiles at him and he also gives her a warm smile*

*When they left the restaurant, si o told Mi young to wait for him and he went to buy something*
*He came back with a hair band and told her*
"I saw that you were struggling with your short hair , so tie it up."
*A smile came across mi Young's face and she thanked him*
*She tied her hair up*
M/Y: is it okay now?
Si o: yes, it's okay now.
M/Y: i hope I'm not looking too bad, you know I don't look good with my hair up.
*She says with a smile*
Si o: i don't think so, you look perfect with or without your hair up.
*He says with a serious tone*
*Upon hearing the compliment, Mi young takes a pause trying to comprehend what she heard and says*
"I know you're just kidding....haha, anyways....we should leave now"
*She says and walks forward trying to avoid the situation*
*Mi young continues walking but stops when she sees su ho hugging another girl*