embarrassment.

*ryu si o enters his office and mi young is following him*
Si o: can you tell me why did you approve CTA4885?
M/Y: I'm sorry sir but I was ordered to approve it.
Si o: are you here to get ordered?
As far as I know , i recruited you to order and advise the employees.
M/Y: but I was told that it was your order.
Si o: and? You believed that? If anyone tells you anything you believe it?
M/Y: I'm really sorry sir ...but I did what I was asked to... I don't think I'm in the power to check if an order is really from you or not.....I was told that it was your order so I did my job and approved it.
Si o: still....you should have checked it first ....you don't know what it is and yet you approved it....I think you're here only to be late .....you only know how to drink and embarass everyone around you, don't you? *He says in a stiff tone*
*She was looking down without saying anything but when he mentioned drinking, she got confused*
*She looks at him with a confused look*
*Si o calls his assistant and tells him*
Si o: I already told them (Pavel) not to interfere in my business but they're still trying to make me involved in their shady business....if anyone from Pavel comes again and gives CTA4885 to any employee, inform me first.... I'm not interested in selling their trash.
*He looks at mi young*
You may leave.
*She bows and leaves*
M/Y: What was he talking about... Pavel, CT8...CT84..5...ugh whatever .....!
*She continues to walk but she's still wondering what he was saying about drinking and embarrassment*
Ugh.... whatever..I'm not interested in knowing.

*She was inspecting the goods when she suddenly had flashbacks of last night and it made her body freeze*

FLASHBACK OF LAST NIGHT WHEN SHE WAS DRINKING IN POJANGMACHA (soju tent):
M/Y: ugh...soju hits different when you're sad ....but why do I feel like throwing up...i didn't even drink that much... I'm gonna drink until I die.
*She hiccups*
*Incoming call*
*She drops her phone and someone picks it up for her*
M/Y: thank...you....thank you.
*She says but as she looks up she realises that it's si o*
M/Y: oh! It's si o...sir... The tyrant ceo....hated by everyone ...but I ... I don't hate you...I never hated you or maybe I did?
*She laughs in a drunk tone*

*Everyone looks at si o and he leaves out of embarrassment*