Her home.

*now she had to think about how to bring him to the restaurant, fortunately he called her into his office, she now had a opportunity to convince him about the date*
*Stops for a moment before knocking on the door... sighs "okay, let's do this"*
M/Y: may I come in, sir?
Si o: yes, you may.
M/Y: sir, why did you call me here?
Si o: I want you to give me the reports of the work of the employees, seems like they are not doing their work efficiently.
M/Y: me?
Si o: you're the only one who will give me a precise and unbiased report *looks at her* I know it's not your work but I can trust you on this, right?
M/Y: *breaks the eye contact* of course sir, I will do it.
Si o: thank you.
MY: no problem sir.
*She just stands there nervously, biting her lower lip, trying to tell him about the blind date, si o notices her and realises that she has to say something*
Si o: what's wrong? Do you have to say something?
M/Y: can I meet you for a moment? Like outside of your office, I need to talk to you about something personal.
Si o: *stands up and goes close to her, leaning a bit forward, he asks* what do you want to talk about? We can discuss it here, go ahead.
M/Y: actually...umm..your sister asked me for help
Si o: my sis?
M/Y: she asked me to bring you to a restaurant for your blind date...will you go there, please?
Si o: what? *Scoffs* you're telling me to go on a date even when you know I love you?
M/Y: *looks away* yes, I want you to go there.
Si o: does that mean you don't like me?
M/Y: *looks at him* what if I say yes, will you go then?
Si o: *moves close to her* so, you really don't like me? I Guess, I'll go on the date then?
M/Y: "what? He gave up?"...*swallows and looks in his eyes* I'll send you the location.
*Leaves, as soon as she gets out of his office, she feels disappointment and sadness even though she wasn't sure about her feelings, then is it okay for her to feel this way?*
*She was about to tear up but she calms down and lets out a sigh*
M/Y: I'll help ha eun, it's okay...I got a closure anyway.
*Calls ha eun and tells her that she has convinced him*

*She's with si o in the car, a wave of disappointment and sadness still guarding her, she's quietly looking out of the car's window*
Si o: why are you quiet?
M/Y: don't know *she says formally, there was annoyance in her voice and visible anger on her face*
Si o: is that so? *Smirks* the weather's good, right?
M/Y: don't know.
Si o: *smiles as he notices how she's annoyed, it was clear that she was jealous*

AT THE RESTAURANT:
Si o: okay, then I'll go ahead, my date must be waiting for me. *He says and goes ahead, a smile tugs on the corner of his lips as he loves to tease her*
M/Y: *scoffs* okay, enjoy your date.
*About to leave* wait! Why am I leaving? Wasn't I supposed to stay there?.... Exactly, I should do my job properly, i am not the kind of person to get swayed by my personal feelings so, let's do this.
*She takes out the cap from her bag and wears it*
*She sits on the table which was far from them but she could still hear their conversations...she orders a drink and sits there with her head down listening to their conversation*
*The girl (si O's date) orders drinks for them & says to him nervously "I'm so happy that you agreed to go on a date with me, you're so cool, I have always liked you" Mi young chokes on her drink, "what did she just say?" for a moment, she forgets about everything and just stares into the girl's soul*
Si o: I'm glad that you think so but I would like to tell you something.
The girl: yes, please go ahead.
Si o: I already have a person I love.
The girl: what?
Si o: yes, I'm sorry that you had to come here but I can't think about anyone else, she's my first love and surely my last.
*"His first love?" She's listening to his conversation carefully and every other sound just disappears*
The girl: is she your gf?
Si o: not yet, you can say that it's one sided but I'm not going to give up on her, I'll ask her out again and again until she becomes mine.
*Mi Young felt proud, happy and moved by his words, she didn't like to be called "mine" but hearing it from him made her strangely happy and a smile comes across her lips, she feels genuinely wanted and loved and this feeling is what she ever wanted in her life*

*Hearing these words from him made her want to hug him right there but she stopped herself somehow and left the restaurant with a smile, she was waiting for si o outside with a smile on her face, all her miseries and sorrows disappeared, hearing someone talk about her in such a loved way somewhat healed her inner child*

*As soon as si o came out, she ran towards him*
Si o: what are you doing here? *Squints his eyes with suspicion, teasing her* were you waiting for me?
M/Y: *her eyes start tearing up and she hugs him tightly without saying anything back*
*Si O's taken aback by her hug*
Si o: *he rubs her back gently* what's wrong, Mi young?
M/Y: *buries her head into his chest and just cries quietly without saying anything*
*They remain in each other's embrace for a longer time, he continues patting her back without asking her anything, she felt safe in his arms and the hug made her cry her even more as it felt so warm and affectionate*

(So this is love??🥹🤧)