🦋

*As he was thinking of a way to ask her to meet his parents, he couldn't help but feel anxious and worried about her reaction...but what could possibly go wrong? If she doesn't want to go then she can simply say so, right? But just thinking of making her uncomfortable by his demand made him feel hesitant to ask this*
*Finally after trying so much, he gathered the courage to ask her about this*
*Taking a deep breath he looks at her as they were walking together, he stopped and asked her while holding her hand*
"Would you like to meet my parents?"
M/Y: huh? *She asked bewildered by his sudden question*
Si o: I'm asking you this because I want to get approval from them but no need to say yes if you're not feeling like going, okay? *He reassures her maintaining the eye contact*
M/Y: *replies after pausing for a moment* actually, I also want you to meet my aunt, she's excited to meet my bf and I just couldn't refuse... I hope you understand.
Si o: *smiles* I would love to meet her.
M/Y: great! Then how about this; I'll meet your parents first and then you can meet my aunt, okay?
Si o: as you wish... I'm fine with anything as long as you're okay.
M/Y: *smiles and hugs him* I love you.
Si o: I love you more.

*Mi Young's going to meet his parents today, she dressed up in a beautiful white floral summer dress as si o told her to dress comfortably*
*She wears her heels and looks in the mirror and analyses her dress & hair, she wants everything to be perfect and she doesn't want to make any mistakes*
M/Y: *sighs* yes, I can do this *she says enthusiastically*
*Si o calls her as he's outside her home to pick her up*
*She comes out & gives him a smile before getting into the car*
Si o: you look beautiful today!
M/Y: I know! *Smiles confidently*
Si o: I don't want to go now, should we just cancel it and just stay like this so that I can just look at you?
M/Y: no, we can't do that, absolutely not.
*She declares with no doubt in her voice*
Si o: *sighs* you're so cruel but I still got something for you.
M/Y: for me?
Si o: *nods* check it yourself, it's in the back seat.
M/Y: *there was a black cloth on the back seat covering something, as soon as she removed the cover she saw a huge bouquet of roses with a box & note* *she puts her hand on her mouth out of amazement and happiness* it's soooo pretty!!! *Takes the bouquet which was so large that it hid her face* they're sooooo prettyyyyy! *Sees the box and note* what's in the box?
Si o: *shrugs his shoulders pretending not to know anything*
*When she opens the box, she sees a diamond necklace which was shining so elegantly and brightly*
M/Y: *exclaims in disbelief* when did you buy this?
Si o: yesterday, I wanted to gift you a necklace from a long time but I couldn't find one that could match your beauty but then after searching for a month I came across this necklace, though it ain't nothing to you but still I thought it would make you feel happy.
M/Y: *blushes but tries to remain calm and nonchalant* whatever! *She looks away trying to avoid eye contact* *clears her throat* should I wear it now?
Si o: I'll put it on *holds the necklace and she turns back* *he puts the necklace on her neck*
M/Y: *can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach as he's putting the necklace on, his fingers touch her neck which runs chills down her spine but she tries to remain calm* so...how do I look? *She asks nonchalantly trying to avoid the tension between them*
Si o: beautiful as always.

how do I look? *She asks nonchalantly trying to avoid the tension between them*Si o: beautiful as always