sir or si o???

*After the woman leaves and the chaos settle down*
Si o: let's go.
M/Y: where?
*Si o leans to reply to her and he looks in her eyes*
Si o: I'll drop you to your home.
*In the car*
Si o: I know you're confused right now but allow me to explain.
*Mi young looks at him and he starts explaining*
Si o: I was on a blind date ...with that woman, because my father...not my real father but the person who saved me from Pavel...he wants me to get married, but I have no interest in dating and marriage, so I lied to that woman that I have a girlfriend but she won't believe me so when you came, I lied that you're my girlfriend..... I'm sorry , I hope you didn't mind.
M/Y: it's okay..... sir
Si o: it's okay you can refer to me as si o as we're not working right now.
*She looks at him and says with hesitation*
Oh, okay..si...si o.
*He smiles*
**Is he smiling? Wow i haven't seen him smile**
*She tries to change the topic*
M/Y: I was shocked when you approached me and called me your gf
Si o: why? Oh! A tyrant CEO called you his girlfriend out of nowhere, no wonder you must be surprised.
*He looks at her*
*Mi young looks away trying to ignore the eye contact*
M/Y: I didn't mean that, it's just that i was dr-
Si o: it's okay... and about today, I'll repay you....umm...how does a meal sound? Just the two of us?
**Meal? Just the two of us**
M/Y: it's okay...sir- si o...you don't have to do all that..... I don't want to bother you--
Si o: but I want to do it.
M/Y: what?
*Si o looks at her and says*
I want to have a meal with you.
*She's shocked by his reply, she breaks the eye contact*
M/Y: oh...okay...okay sir-
Si o: si o! Call me si o.
M/Y: oh okay si o.
*She gives a forced smile out of confusion*

*He drops her home and she lies on her bed and is thinking about their conversation*
Why did he say all that? Does he want anything from me? And he asked me to call him si o? Am I dreaming? Maybe he was drunk...yeah he must be drunk otherwise a cold person like him has no reason to behave like this...yeah must be it.