chapter 15.

"what's it like being loved by someone?"
This question always wandered in Mi Young's mind.
From losing parents to being bullied in school, she faced all the miseries in her life, all along she hoped for someone who'll love her and understand her, who will always be there for her.
Will she ever find someone like that? She wondered...was there really a person like that??
She thought that su ho might be the one, but the fact that he wasn't shattered her soul.

*Si o and Mi young bid each other goodbye and she got a call from ji won*
Ji won: wanna meet?

AT THE PARK:
*Ji won buys few cans of beer and snacks and sits on the bench on which Mi young was sitting*
Ji won: Mi young
M/Y: hm?
*Mi young said with a low voice, she tried to pretend to be okay but that's all she could do*
*Ji won holds her hand and looks at her with a serious look, there were so many questions on her face which were accompanied by concern*
Ji won: you have a boyfriend?
M/Y: what?
Ji won: su ho called me and asked if you really have a bf and I told him I don't know and I had no idea of what he was talking about so, told me that you were with a guy who was your bf...tell me what's happening???
M/Y:that.. actually, he isn't my bf...I was with the CEO of the company I work at.
Ji won: oh oh...wait what? CEO?!??? Why?!???????
M/Y:*takes a pause and looks down*
*She then explains the whole situation that how she went to a restaurant with her si o and then she saw su ho hugging another girl, so si o lied because maybe he wanted to repay or you can say thank her.*
*Ji won aggressively stands up with rage and says loudly*
What??? That jerk!! He was hugging someone else?
*She scoffs*
Why did you spare him? You should have killed him at the moment.... ah! That bastard!!!!
M/Y: why? It's not like we were dating anyways.
Ji won: dating? But didn't he say he was going to date you after some time and all these years he gave you mixed signals, borrowed money from you, he literally used you because he knew that you loved him and you're telling me you didn't do anything just because you weren't dating, are you serious? What more reasons do you need?
*Mi young looks down gloomingly and doesn't say anything, she looks exhausted both physically and mentally, so ji won holds her hand and looks in her eyes*
Ji won: Mi young, he doesn't deserve you at all....look at yourself, you're beautiful, financially independent and most of all you are kind hearted but what does he have?? His personality sucks and don't even get me started about his looks... anyways, you should not waste your tears on a jerk like him, I strongly believe that you deserve someone way better than him like...um..your CEO si o ... yes! Your CEO!?!??
M/Y: si o?
Ji won: yes, si o!!! You deserve someone like him because see how he saved you in a difficult situation, he lied being your bf so you won't look miserable in front of su ho...you said that he took you out on a meal, right? Why did he do that? Was it a date?
M/Y: no no, it wasn't, he just wanted to thank me for something.
Ji won: thank you? If he already did take you out on a meal for thanking you then why did he lie? What kind of favour did you do to him that he repayed you twice?
*Her question kinda made sense, she didn't do something big and si o wasn't someone who would be this grateful after someone did something for him, so why did he lie? He could have just stayed silent, right?*
M/Y: maybe he just lied...out of humanity...you know...yeah! That must be it.

*She eluded her questions and escaped from the situation somehow and was on the bus to go to her home*
*Her phone rings , she checks and sees that it's a call from si o*