my not so (cold) boss-2

*she tries to process what she heard just now*
Sir when?..I mean when are we having a meal together sir?
Si o: whenever you want...when are you free?
M/Y: me? .... I'm okay with any time.... I'll adjust to your schedule sir...
Si o: no, I'm fine with any time, I want you to decide time and place, after all it's my treat to you.
M/Y: oh, okay sir....then how does tomorrow night sound? I'll text you the address and time sir!
Si o: okay.
*He smiles*
*"Did he just smile at me? Is this a dream?"*
M/Y: I'll take your leave sir
*She bows and leaves*
*"I was so wrong about him, he's a good person after all...now I feel bad for calling him a tyrant...I hope he forgave me for that"*

SI O's POV:
I guess she doesn't really think of me as a tyrant now, otherwise she wouldn't have agreed to have a meal with me.
*He smiles*
*His sister (ha eun) comes without knocking*
Ha eun: I was abou-
Are you smiling?
Si o: how many times did i tell you to knock before coming in?
Ha eun: you were really smiling....oh my God..I got goosebumps, but why were you smiling, is it because of a girl? Who's she?? Do I know her????Tell me already!!!!
Si o: can you just be quiet? I was not smiling and no there's no girl.
*He clears his throat and looks at the files pretending to be working*
*She looks at him in suspicion as she knows that there's something definitely going on*
Ha eun: well....no need to tell me, I'll find out it myself.
*She looks at him and continues to smile*
*Si o avoids looking at her and pretends to be cool*

A little family info for you:
Ha eun is the daughter of the man who saved si o from Pavel and he and his wife and brought si o up, si o calls them mom dad and ha eun sister.
(Hope you guys understood:)