solace.

*su ho sees her and approaches her , his hand in the girl's hand*
Mi young, what are you doing here?
*Mi young feels like the whole world has stopped and she freezes there and says nothing*
*He points at si o*
Su ho: who's he?
*Si o looks at mi young, he realises that she's not okay*
*Si o holds her hand , squeezing it gently and looks at su ho and says*
Hello! I'm mi Young's boyfriend, nice to meet you.
*Mi young looks at him not understanding anything*
Su ho: is that so? Mi young, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend?
Mi young: you also didn't tell me that you had a girlfriend.
*She looks at him slightly tearing up, it felt like a sword was pierced in her heart when he saw su ho with a girl and not even feeling guilty about anything*
Su ho: I'm sorry...but let me introduce her now, she's my girlfriend!
Her gf: hello! Nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you from su ho.
*Mi young stands there not saying or doing anything, si o understands the situation and bids them goodbye taking mi young with him*
*When they leave, su ho looks at them and says*
She had a boyfriend...she didn't tell me.

IN THE CAR:
Si o: I'm sorry, I lied about being your boyfriend.
M/Y: it's okay.
*Mi young says with a low voice, there was gloominess in her voice*
Su ho: I know it's not right for me to say anything but whatever it is, you can share it with me... I may not be of help to you but I can listen to you and you can tell me whatever you're feeling right now.
Mi young: I liked him.
*Si o looks at her, and he stops the car to listen to her*
M/Y: I really loved him....but I guess he didn't, why? I don't know...why do I feel sad even though we were not dating? I don't know... everyday I felt like he would confess to me just like he used to in high school... I'm a fool, aren't I?
I thought he was always there for me in my difficult times, but now that I look at it, he was not there for me, he just happened to be there.
I look pitiful right now, I know.
*She rants, trying to hold her tears back*
Si o: no, you're not a fool for wanting love, it's okay to love and want to be loved, there's nothing wrong in expressing what you feel, so don't say that you look pitiful. If you don't get love from a person you love, that doesn't mean that you've failed in life, you should try to overcome it by thinking that it was just a bad experience, it takes time but trust me time heals everything.
*He said without taking a pause, his words were comforting but his tone was more comforting*
*Mi young looks at him, for a moment it felt like she got better...it felt like the whole world was comforting her, she wanted to cry and was on the verge of crying because of his words, his words felt like a warm hug, a hug whose warmth makes you emotional*

*She tells him that she's okay and he drops her home*
*When she gets out of his car , he gets out of the car too and says to her; looking in her eyes*
Si o: I may not have known you for a long time but as far as I know you, you are a great person, you don't deserve someone like him, you deserve a person who loves and understands you, who makes you feel good about yourself and above all who's clear about his intentions...I hope you'll find such a person and you surely will, because you are a great person.
*They both look at each other...Si O's gaze was warm, confident and understanding*