2nd last chapter.

*they both were on a call*
M/Y: si o *she says in a soft voice,
making circles with her fingers on the bed sheet*
Si o: yes?
M/Y: I was thinking *pauses for a moment* you know, we have been dating for a year now & the whole year we have been sneaking from everyone at work...I really want to tell my colleagues about our relationship...
Si o: sure but only if you're comfortable.
M/Y: yes, I'm comfortable... I know you have been trying so hard to hide this relationship from them and thank you for that but I think it's the right time to tell them about our relationship...can I do that or is it too early? *She asks with hesitation*
Si o: you don't have to thank me, I know what kind of situation it was & of course you can tell them about it... Why would I mind?
M/Y: *smiles* I love you.
Si o: hm? You what? Sorry, I didn't hear you.
M/Y: *smiles knowing that it's his way to make her say I love you again & again*
Well, I won't repeat what I said... it's your loss if you didn't hear it.
Si o: no, I genuinely didn't hear it...can you say it again, please darling.
M/Y: no... I won't.
*The conversation continues with them teasing each other... they used to call each other before sleeping which cured si O's insomnia, her soft voice made him feel loved and healed a part of him which was deeply wounded Making him fall asleep*

AT A RESTAURANT:
*Mi young decided to meet them at a restaurant*
*Si o wanted to drop her as he knew that she needed him at this moment*
*As she was about to get out of the car to meet Bo ra & sun hee, she held his hand and gave him a smile*
M/Y: are you nervous?
Si o: no, but you seem nervous...are you okay?
M/Y: *nods nervously*
Si o: *holds her hand tightly* don't worry, everything's going to be okay *gives her a assuring look*
*Mi Young's cold body became warm with his touch and she felt at ease as if every sorrow and worry just disappeared from her life*

*As she enters the restaurant, she steps forward to bo ra and sun hee who were talking to each other about something*
M/Y: *takes a deep breath before talking to them* hi! *Puts her hand up in a wave & smiles nervously*
Sun hee: oh hi!

*Bo ra asks her as soon as Mi young sat*
Bo ra: what did you want to talk about? You said that it was something important..
Sun hee: yes, did something happen?
*Seeing their concerned faces makes her even more nervous but she somehow gathers courage and says*
M/Y: I wanted to tell you guys something.... *Closes her eyes tightly & tightens her fists* I...we are dating...si o & I....
Bo ra: I know.
Sun hee: me too.
M/Y: *opens her eyes* what?
*Both of them nod in agreement, nonchalantly*
M/Y: how do you guys know?
Bo ra: remember when you were on a date with si o in an amusement park?
Sun hee: when you guys wore matching
Headbands...
M/Y: *nods in shock*
Sun hee: we were there too..
Bo ra: you guys were having the time of your lives so, you didn't notice us...but we saw you laughing, having fun, clicking pictures and..
M/Y: and?
Sun hee: kissing each other...
M/Y: *her eyes widen and she covers her mouth with her hand out of shock and disbelief*
Bo ra: *holds her hand* I know it's shocking...but it's okay
Sun hee: *nods* it isn't a crime to date, is it?
M/Y: no, it isn't but I just felt like you guys will hate me for dating si o *looks down*
Sun hee: hey! Why would you think like that?
Bo ra: is it because we used to like him?
*Scoffs* hey! That was just a mere crush... I can't even call it a crush..we just wanted a rich guy to like any of us....you know life is tough so, we thought that marrying a rich guy would solve all of our problems..
Sun hee: exactly...but we don't think like that anymore, you know we both have boyfriends now ..so, stop thinking nonsense & be at ease.
M/Y: *nods* you guys...*hugs them*
Bo ra: you fool! We knew it all along...why would you try to hide your relationship from us? *She asks while rubbing her back gently*
M/Y: I just thought you guys would hate me...not only because you liked him but also because we two are from different backgrounds and it's normal for people to get shocked to hear about us...
Sun hee: so what? Even if you guys are from different backgrounds, what matters the most is that he loves you & you love him...why would you think something like that? OMG!
M/Y: I'm sorry, I'm such a fool! *She says while breaking apart from the hug*
Bo ra: it's okay...but you have to treat us to something delicious..
M/Y: *smiles* I will.