Introduction <3

There were alot of people who she could've chosen to fall in love with. But her heart chose him. Her stupid enemy. She hated that she couldn't hate him.

🎀 Kim Y/n

Age: 23

After being orphaned, she found herself in an orphanage, where she stayed till she was 18, once on the streets, she got involved with an agency which led her to where she is today.

One of the best Spies in the Agency.

Although usually a bubbly and cheerful girl, she's the best in her team and when she's in a fight the scariest and the most daring one.

She's brave and her beauty takes the cake. But this sunshine personality washes off when she sees him.

Jeon Jungkook her rival, and only competitior.
Although, she couldn't help but fall for him
But will she accept that she has? Ofcourse not! She's not a baby! (To him, yes she is.)

☁️ Jeon Jungkook

Age: 28

Being the best at everything was a piece of cake for Jungkook, even when his father set him up for his dream, this agency, his work is his life, and life he loves, especially when there are hot girls drooling for you.

But all of that came with great hardwork, Why? One name. Kim Y/n. The name from his nightmares. Yet everytime he kissed or touched another woman. He felt as if he was cheating?

But he's just paranoid. Y/ns his enemy and always will be. Or is she?

Will this mission change everything?
_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-