CHAPTER NINETEEN: A Betrayal?

"If I can't have you. No one can."

"Jungkook..." Y/ns voice trailed off, taking in his bloody figure. Jungkook looked at her briefly, before wiping blood off his hands, the blood came from all the guards he had killed bare hands. Just for y/n. Or was it?

"C'mon Donghyun. Was all this really necessary?" He said, smiling, which caught y/n off guard, why wasn't he mad or approaching her?

"You could've just paid me. We would've taken turns there wasn't all this necessary no?" He said. Each word breaking y/ns heart.

"Jungkook..what are you saying?!?" She yelled. As Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Will you please shut the fuck up?" He said. Making Donghyun start laughing. "Oh my gosh y/n! You've been played! AHHHHHH this is so much fun!" He said. Making Jungkook laughd too.

Jungkook kneeled infront of y/n, as she broke into tears. "You really think I. Cared about you y/n c'mon? Cmooonnn" he said, laughing, as y/n kept crying.

Grabbing her by her face, he made her look at him. "Never make that mistake again." He said. As he got up, leaving y/n in a state of shock

Donghyun then bent down. "See y/n this is how it feels to be betrayed by your lover. Like how you did to me.." Donghyun said. Caressing y/ns face. "Tell me who will love you now huh?" He mocked her as y/n kept crying.

"Still me Donghyun" Jungkook said. Hitting Donghyun with a shovel he picked up earlier. Quickly getting on his knees her unchained y/n. Holding her hand and running out into the rain.

It was pouring as they ran out into the empty streets, they knew that even with Jungkook killing half of donghyuns men they would be no match for the rest.

And there was no way to call Jimin and Taehyung or anyone at the agency either.

Running wherever their feet took them. They stopped and stood behind a garbage dump, as Donghyun yelled for his men to search every alley way. Footsteps echoed. As Y/n stared at Jungkook, both of them drenched.

She watched as blood washed out of both of them. "I-i thought you..you were.." she said softly as Jungkook looked at her. "Never y/n. Remember that." He said.

As suddenly they heard footsteps in the alleyway. "How long will you two hide huh? I love you guys like this. No weapons or teammates. Just vulnerable little bunnies." He said. As Jungkook charged at him. Making him shoot his gun but miss.

Also jumping at Donghyun, she punched him. Before being pulled back by Lia.

"You killed my husband you bitch" Lia yelled dragging y/n through the mud, as y/n stood up. Punching her.  "Your husband was a dick!" She said. Before kicking Lia. Punch after punch after punch. When she turned around only to be headlocked by Donghyun.

"Don't.make.a.move.jungkook." he said. "Donghyun stop all of this!" Jungkook yelled. As y/n struggled. "Shut up! Or I'll pull the trigger!" Donghyun yelled.

"All i wanted was a little bit of attention and love but what did I get? WHAT DID I FUCKING GET HUH?" He yelled. His arms almost choking y/n, but keeping his gun right at her head. As Jungkook got on his knees.

"Kill me if you want. But please just let her go alright? I was mean to you from the start please-"

"I would love that truly. But i rather see you live in pain, than see my pretty girl cry. I rather end her pain no?" He said.

"So now. If I can't have y/n. No one can."

He pulled the trigger.
_-_-__-_--_-_-___-_--__--__--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-