CHAPTER EIGHT: Argument.

"your so fucking stubborn."

"No! No!" Y/n yelled as her voice echoed through the halls. "Y/n.  Think rationally-"
"No! Jungkook is not going alone to talk to Hwang!" She yelled, but looks like no one was listening not even Jungkook himself.

"Ill be there with him Y/n"
"It's bad for you too!" She yelled at Jimin, as he sighed. "Think practically for once y/n." Jin said.

"I am thinking practically?!? What did you think you'll send him and he'll come back!" She yelled.

"I will y/n." Jungkook said, silencing her as she turned around. "Fine then. I'll go with him." She declared, making the boys in the room widen their eyes.

"Has she lost her mind?" Jimin said. As Jungkook glared at him. Making Jimin shut up.

"Your not coming y/n." Jungkook said, as she ignored him, packing her things. "I said your not coming y/n!" He yelled, watching her walk up to the weapons room, as he ran after her.

Jimin was about to follow her, when Jin stopped him. "He will convince her. Get our supplies ready" he said.

Knowing Jungkook would succeed to y/n. Since he was her weak point, and she, his.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

☁️ Jeon Jungkook
I watched as she agressively packed her weapons up, and suited up, as if she was coming with me. There was no way in hell that I would take her there, especially after Hwang is particularly after her.

"Your not going y/n." I said, as she simply ignored me again. I could feel the anger in my veins but I took a deep breathe. "Hwang is after you why are you so stubborn?" I said, raising my voice a little. As she finally looked at me.

"Me? I'm stubborn?!? Your walking into your death! And Jin is sending you!" She yelled, making me glare at her. "Your not coming y/n. And that's final." I said.

"I AM AND YOU CANT STOP ME-" before she could walk out, I pulled her by her wrist and pinned her to the wall, our breathes heavy.

"When I fucking said something. You will listen.". I said. Anger visible in my voice.

"Your gonna walk in there and they will jump on you like predator to prey you understand?!" I yelled at her, as she glared at me. "Why because I'm a weak?" She asked, as I chuckled.

"You were the only person that beat me at boxing. It's not about you being weak y/n." I said, letting go of her and putting my hands through my hair.

"I am not letting you go there!" She said hitting my chest. As I glared at her for doing that. Scrunching her nose she did it again. And again and again, until I pulled her by her waist.  She looked up at me. Her heart beating as fast as mine. Anger and fear in our hearts.

"You'll die Jungkook.." she said, her voice softening, "I won't y/n. You have to trust me." I said. But my heart couldn't help but wonder. Why would she care of I died or no?

Our gazes stayed interconnected as we looked at one another. But the next words that came out of her mouth pissed me off. "I am coming with you and that's final."

"Your so fucking stubborn y/n!" I said, as I walked to the door. "Jungkook what are you doing- JUNGKOOK!" I heard her yell, before I locked her inside the room.

She banged and yelled at me, cursing me
But i couldn't. I couldn't let her get hurt what if I can't protect her? What if..i rather get killed them see her die.

Causing seeing her die and living is just me slowly dying.

Yes. I love her. I accept. I've been in denial but the way my heart wants to keep her safe, the way i long for her warmth, her hugs her smile. I know I love her.

And I'm not going to lose her.
Not today.
Not ever.
-
Currently we were at a drop point, according to our information, Hwang made a weapons deal over here, he's meeting with one of his buyers.

I was damn sure, we were gonna catch him today. And then I can peacefully rest knowing my Y/n was safe.

Standing behind the pillar, I looked at my team. Deep down I was happy I got to lead it. but I won't break my promise I'll go back to y/n. We waited, guns in our hands. As a man suddenly approached. We stood in the shadows where we couldn't be seen.

I told a sniper to get a shot ready incase of any sudden movement.

But the man, just dropped the bag and left
I was confused. What the hell?

And my phone rang. Taking it out slowly, it was unknown number. Fuck. Please please no.

I answered it, putting it to my ear.

"Looking for me Jeon?" Hwang asked from the other end, as I groaned in frustration, closing my eyes. But I stayed silent.

"Your searching for me there but I'm where you would least expect me." He said. Which made my heart drop.

"Y/n.."

Then suddenly boom. Everything went black.
_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-