CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: Keychain.

"your mine Kim Y/n."

"Y-your lying" y/n mumbled, as Donghyun shivered taking out the keychain y/n had given Jungkook. "H-he told me to g-give it to you-"
Her breath was stuck in her throat she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

But he was just there with her. He was there.
"H-he found the killer we had been stalking and..." He trailed of..

Tears streaming down her face. She didn't know what happened. But she became so vulnerable at the mention of Jungkooks name. She fell to the floor. As her world came crashing down.

He was with her. Why did she let him go? Because of stupid milk...she let him go.

Holding the keychain close to her, she cried. As Donghyun crouched before her. "No- no no! Your not supposed to cry!" He said, suddenly in frustration getting up and walking about.

"Jungkook.." she said, as he walked back. "Your so ungrateful y/n." He said suddenly, anger visible in his voice, as y/n looked up at him confused, standing up to her feet. She watched as Donghyun pushed his hair back.

Sitting on the couch as he looked at her.
"I've done so much for you but still you persist for that asshole Jungkook don't you?" He said. Making y/n narrow her eyes at him.

"What are you saying Donghyun." She asked. Her voice going dominant and deep.

He stood up, before grabbing her shoulders and laughing. "I've killed so many women to make you the prettiest y/n!" He said. Making y/n go numb. "Sent you flowers and chocolates!" He said. His grip tightening.

"You killed them.." she said, her breath trailing off, a tear slipping down her cheek. "Oh no no no don't cry" he said wiping it off as y/n moved her face slightly.

"Oh c'mon! Don't be salty about it! None of this would've happened if Jungkook didn't show up at Hwangs place that day! I would've got you to myself. Cause indeed I was your lover boy. Since the day you held that elevator door for me." He said. Tucking a strand of hair behind y/ns ear.

"Where's Jungkook?" She asked, making him groan and break a vase smashing it to pieces. As y/n flinched slightly, keeping Jungkooks keychain in her pocket, maybe she thought it would give her some sort of strength.

Donghyun laughed. "Well your so called boyfriend is good as dead" he laughed. "I smashed his head into a wall" y/ns grip tightened by her sides watching him talk like that. But what weakened her was one question.

'was Jungkook okay?'

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

☁️Jeon Jungkook:
"Son of a bitch.." I groaned, opening my eyes as pain emglufed me. "Fuck...fuck fuck!" I groaned standing up and recalling the events that happened before.

(Flashback)

"That will be 2600 won" the cashier smiled, taking out my wallet to pay the cashier, i realised both my keys and my wallet weren't there. Looking at the cashier I smiled, realising that maybe that person who bumped into me. Took it

It hadn't been that long so they haven't gone far. Keeping the stuff down, I rushed outside. Looking left and right until i caught sight of the person. "Yah!" I pulled them by the hoodie and turned them around.

"Donghyun?" I asked ad the hood fell off, I heard the jingle of his keys in my hand, and that's when he ran. It's not hard for me. So I ran at full speed, into an alley is where I caught him, plunging him to the ground.

I was about to punch him again, when someone hit me from the back. My vision became blurry, as I fell on the floor, and Donghyun, slammed my face right into the wall. Making everything go black.

All I could see were a pair of heels, and donghyuns boots, before i knocked out.

(end of flashback)

"Shit..y/n!" I got up, taking a deep breathe and stabling myself.

I'm coming for you y/n.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--__-_-_---_--_-_-_-_-_
🎀: ayoooo pair of heels??

Until next time
-Ava <3